Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

The Philadelphia 76ers will start as home favorites in tonight’s game against Milwaukee Bucks.

The latest Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the 76ers.

The Philadelphia 76ers will look to get back into the top 3 of the Eastern Conference when they host the Milwaukee Bucks for a mouth-watering clash tonight. The 76ers’ winning streak came to an end in the last game when they lost to the mighty Suns. They would like to get back to winning ways in the next game and continue the good form to go into the playoffs with high confidence.

The Milwaukee Bucks have a tough challenge when they meet the 76ers at the Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia. The defending champions have looked very good but they need to defeat top-ranked sides too in the upcoming fixtures if they want to clinch the NBA title again this season. Antetokounmpo has been absolutely brilliant this season. He needs good support from the other players as well to dominate the opposition.

JaVale McGee is expected to return to the squad in the next game for the 76ers who had to miss the last game due to a non-COVID illness. The Bucks will be hoping for the fitness of Jrue Holiday who is suffering from ankle soreness.

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ersMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 64%Win Probability: 36%76ers
YouTube video

For All the NBA Odds and Prediction Follow this Link

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Philadelphia 76ers had a great season so far. They are 46-28 currently and at the 4th position in the Eastern Conference. The 76ers have won 3 of their last 5 fixtures and they will be hosting the Bucks after facing a 114-104 loss to the Phoenix Suns in the last game.

The story for the Milwaukee Bucks is almost the same. They have been successful in repeating the performance of the last few seasons. The Bucks are also 46-28 as of now and at the 3rd position in the Eastern Conference. They have won 3 of the last 5 matchups and will be facing the 76ers after losing to the Memphis Grizzlies in the last game with a score of 127-102.

The 76ers have maintained a good home record of 21-16 this season. The Bucks, on the other hand, have a similar away record of 20-16 in the current season.

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Philadelphia 76ers108.823.142.4
Milwaukee Bucks114.923.646.8

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both these teams have played a total of 218 regular-season games against each other. The Bucks are ahead as they won 115 of them, while the 76ers are not too far behind with 103 wins.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 4 games were won by the Bucks and only 1 by the 76ers. The last meeting took place on 17 February 2022. The Philadelphia 76ers won that game with a narrow margin of 123-120.

YouTube video

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Philadelphia 76ers: Guard – James Harden | Guard – Tyrese Maxey | Forward – Tobias Harris | Forward – Matisse Thybulle | Center – Joel Embiid

Milwaukee Bucks: Guard – Grayson Allen | Guard – Wesley Matthews; Small Foward – Khris Middleton | Power Forward – Giannis Antetokounmpo | Center – Bobby Portis

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Philadelphia 76ers:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Joel EmbidCenter29.94.211.4
James HardenShooting Guard2.39.97.6
PlayerPositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Matisse ThybulleShooting Guard2.31.71.1

Milwaukee Bucks:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameBlocks Per GameRebounds Per Game
GiannisAntetokounmpoPower Forward29.71.411.6
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Khris MiddletonSmall Forward20.35.45.4
PlayerPositionRebounds Per GameBlocks Per GameTurnovers Per Game
Bobby PortisCenter9.20.81.3

Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Philadelphia 76ers can’t afford too many mistakes if they want to dominate the Bucks tonight. They need to have a good plan to counter Antetokounmpo. On the other hand, the Milwaukee Bucks will look to send a strong message across both the conferences by defeating the 76ers in their own backyard.

The last time when these two teams met this season, the 76ers won the close contest. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the 76ers over the Bucks for this matchup.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.