Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Warriors to Win

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Warriors to Win

Golden State Warriors will start as home favorites they take on Milwaukee Bucks tonight.

The latest Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds also favors host over the Bucks in tonight’s game.

The Golden State Warriors will aim to improve their chances to secure the second spot in the Western Conference when they host the Milwaukee Bucks for a thrilling NBA fixture tonight. The Warriors are finally looking good after an embarrassing losing streak of 8 games. However, dominating the mighty Bucks is not going to be easy for them.

The Milwaukee Bucks will be looking for their 7th straight victory when they face the Warriors at the Chase Center Arena today. The Bucks have played consistently well over the past few weeks and they would want to continue the winning momentum before the big playoffs. Power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo is single-handedly dominating the opponents. He is definitely one of the best players in the NBA currently.

The Warriors would hope for the fitness of Gary Payton II before the important game against the Bucks. The Bucks would also want George Hill to be available soon for the fixtures ahead.

Golden State WarriorsMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 58%Win Probability: 42%Warriors

Read: Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Golden State Warriors were looking clueless in the past few weeks after 8 consecutive losses. They finally bounced back strongly against the Clippers and will be hosting the Bucks after winning the last game against the Denver Nuggets with a score of 113-102. The Warriors are 45-22 currently and at the 3rd spot in the Western Conference.

The Milwaukee Bucks had a successful season so far. They are 42-25 as of now and looking good at the 2nd spot in the Eastern Conference. The Bucks will meet the Warriors after 6 straight wins and defeating the Atlanta Hawks in the last matchup with a score of 124-115.

The Warriors have an outstanding home record of 27-7 this season. The Bucks have also been good in the away clashes. Their away record stands at 18-13 in the current NBA season.

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Golden State Warriors111.227.345.3
Milwaukee Bucks114.623.646.9

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

The Golden State Warriors and the Milwaukee Bucks have played a total of 141 regular-season games against each other. The Bucks are having an upper hand as they won 85 games. The Warriors, on the other hand, managed to win 56 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 fixtures, 3 games were won by the Bucks and 2 by the Warriors. The last meeting took place on 13 January 2022. The Milwaukee Bucks won that game with a score of 118-99.

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Predicted Lineup

Golden State Warriors: Guard – Stephen Curry | Guard – Jordan Poole | Forward – Andrew Wiggins | Forward – Jonathan Kuminga | Center – Kevon Looney

Milwaukee Bucks: Guard – Jrue Holiday | Guard – Wesley Matthews |  Forward – Khris Middleton | Forward – Giannis Antetokounmpo | Center – Bobby Portis

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Golden State Warriors:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Stephen CurryPoint Guard25.86.45.3
Andrew WigginsSmall Forward17.22.34.4
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Kevon LooneyCenter6.40.70.7

Milwaukee Bucks:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Giannis AntetokounmpoPower Forward29.76.011.5
Khris MiddletonSmall Forward20.35.45.3
PlayerPositionSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Giannis AntetokounmpoPower Forward1.11.4

Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Tonight’s game between Milwaukee Bucks and Golden State Warriors is expected to be a close contest as both the teams are two top-ranked teams from each conference. Milwaukee Bucks is currently the No. 2 ranked team in Eastern Conference while Golden State Warriors is 3rd in Western Conference. The bucks have 42 wins and the Warriors have 45 wins as of now this season.

For tonight’s game, the Warriors need to make a good strategy to counter Antetokounmpo while the Bucks need to be at their best to dominate the Warriors in their own backyard. The prediction and betting platforms are giving a slight upper hand to the Golden State Warriors over the Milwaukee Bucks for this matchup.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.