Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

The host Milwaukee Bucks will start as favorites in tonight’s game against the Washington Wizards.

The latest Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the Bucks.

The Milwaukee Bucks are set to play their 73rd match of the 2021 NBA season against the Washington Wizards tonight at the Fiserv Forum.

The Milwaukee Bucks who grabbed the NBA championship in the 2020 season is looking to retain the trophy this time around, after strong performances.

On the other hand, the Wizards are clearly in the hunt for a post-season spot after a determined run in the past couple of months. Even though the Bucks are favored in the odds and predictions, the Wizards are banking on a quick turnover.

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

Milwaukee BucksWashington WizardsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 90%Win Probability: 10%Bucks
SmarketsOdds: 1.01Odds: 5.2Bucks
YouTube video

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Milwaukee Bucks are once again having a big season after going all the way last season. They started on the wrong foot but made sure they staged a comeback by a couple of victories on the trot. They never looked tentative from thereon as they played to their strengths with a clear jump in their odds, as far as the championship is concerned.

Looking at their recent games, it seems like they have hit a slight roadblock after ending on the losing side on 3 occasions in the last 5 games. They are still occupying 2nd place with 45 triumphs and 27 losses so far.

The Washington Wizards are having a horrific season after settling in the bottom half of the table for quite some time now. They are occupying the 11th spot with a 0.423 win-loss ratio and are far off from a playoff spot.

In spite of bagging victory early this month, they have suffered huge losses after that against Lakers, Warriors, Rockets, Nuggets, and Trail Blazers which has sort of negated the impact.

Their record of 12-23 against teams on the road is abysmal but their home record of 18-18 has been a breather for them. All they would be looking for is to put up a brave front in the remaining games.

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (220 games): Bucks – 126 wins, Wizards – 94 wins.

Playoffs: Bucks – 4 wins, Wizards – 0 wins. 

Previous meeting: Bucks won 112-98 on 1st February 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Bucks:

Jrue Holiday has played 59 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 18.5 points per game and a field goal percentage of 50.5% in this edition.

Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor as he scored 25 points and 17 rebounds against the Bulls. Grayson Allen who will be the shooting guard has averaged 11.2 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.

Pat Connaughton has an efficiency rating of 13.83 averaging 10.2 points per game along with 4.4 successful defensive rebounds in 56 outings.

Wizards:

Rui Hachimura is the power forward on the side with an efficiency rating of 15.52and an average of 10.2 points in every outing so far.

Corey Kispert is an important point guard with a field goal success of 45% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.6% so far. He provided 13 points against the Rockets.

Kentavious Caldwell Pope who has played at the small forward position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 12.5 points and 3.4 rebounds per game in his career.

Kristaps Porzingis is an important Center who averages close to 32.9 points in every outing. He stole the limelight with 22 points and 4 assists against the Rockets in his last outing.

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Wizards who lacked the intensity and energy in recent times have regained their form while the Milwaukee Bucks are trying to retain their 2nd spot in the Eastern conference after a minor setback.

According to predictions for this game, Bucks are expected to walk all over their opponents with a 90% chance whereas the visiting team has a huge task in hand on Thursday night.

On the other hand, the outright predictions given by Oddschecker and Smarkets are still placing the Bucks as the 3rd favorite to win the NBA championship whereas the Wizards have improbable odds to go deep in the tournament.

Bucks vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Suns vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.