Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Chicago Bulls is predicted to win tonight’s game against Charlotte Hornets as per the lastest Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds

The Chicago Bulls is set to face a formidable challenge with a clash against Charlotte Hornets tonight at the United Center. The giants Chicago Bulls who looked unstoppable at the start seemed to have run out of fuel with one-sided defeats hampering their progress.

On the other hand, Charlotte Hornets are looking down and out as they have found themselves in a hole with unexpected defeats coming their way in the last two appearances.

Even though the Bulls are favored in the odds and predictions, the Hornets have the capability to turn it on their day.

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago Bulls
Charlotte Hornets
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 66%
Win Probability: 34%
Bulls
Odds: 1.64
Odds: 2.0
Bulls

Read: Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form

The Chicago Bulls are having an enormous season with 45 victories and 35 defeats so far. This also meant that their play-off spot is cemented with two more games to go in the regular-season games.

The big plus on their side has been their impeccable home record of 27-13 but with postseason games fast approaching, they would be looking to better that away record of 18-22. Their last outing was against the Boston Celtics where they registered the 35th loss of the season by a 117-94 margin. 

On the other hand, the Charlotte Hornets who were looking to clinch a position in the first round of play-offs fell behind as they failed to win on a consistent basis in March. This implied that they were stuck in 10th place in the Eastern Conference with 40 triumphs and 39 losses in addition to similar home and away records of 20-19 and 20-20 respectively.

In the last five games, they lost to Miami Heat, 76ers, and Nuggets but victories against Knicks and Nets came as a consolation for the southeastern side.

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (120 games): Bulls – 76 wins, Hornets – 44 wins.

Playoffs (9 games): Bulls – 7 wins, Hornets – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Bulls won 121-109 on 9th February 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch

Bulls:

Zach LaVine is the shooting guard in the side who has averaged 24.4 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 16 points along with 5 assists.

Coby White is an important point guard with a field goal success of 43.3% and a 3-pointer conversion of 37.8% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 27 minutes against the Celtics.

Nikola Vucevic who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 17.8 points and 11.1 rebounds per game in his career. Patrick Williams is another important forward who averages close to 6.9 points in every outing.

Hornets:

Miles Bridges who is the small forward on the side has averaged 20.4 points per game and has 7.1 rebounds in 14 games.

Terry Rozier who is the shooting guard has a good rating and has a 3-pointer conversion of 37.5% so far.

LaMelo Ball who plays as the shooting guard and power forward has a field goal percentage of 42.6 and a free throw percentage of 86.9 in 72 games this season. He has also averaged 6.6 rebounds per game during the same time.

Mason Plumlee who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 6.5 points and 3.1 assists in his career.

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Chicago Bulls have slightly lost the plot in the recent games while the Charlotte Hornets have followed a similar suit with sub-par performances tormenting them.

Focusing on the predictions for this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight has claimed that the Bulls have a 66% chance whereas the Hornets are slightly behind with a 34% chance building up to the clash.

Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Bulls don’t have the best chance to make it to further rounds in the Eastern conference while the Hornets need a monumental effort in order to progress to the playoffs in the tournament.

Bulls vs Hornets Prediction and NBA Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x