Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

The host Utah Jazz will start as home favorites when they take on Chicago Bulls in their upcoming game.

The latest Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds also favor the Jazz over the Bulls.

The Chicago Bulls are set to lock horns with the Utah Jazz for their next fixture tonight. They will look to bounce back after facing a disappointing loss to the Kings in the last matchup. Shooting guard Zach LaVine reflected on the team’s performance after the game. He said:

“We need to have those conversations and get on point going into this last stretch because it’s not going to get any easier. We have to play the right way and have a certain identity. Obviously, we didn’t do that tonight. We have to learn from this. If not, then that’s on us.”

The Bulls need to be at their best in the remaining 14 games of this season to remain strong in the playoff contention.

The Utah Jazz will look to consolidate their position in the top 4 of the Western Conference by dominating the Bulls at the Vivint Smart Home Arena. Donovan Mitchell is playing exceptionally well for Jazz. He needs consistent support from the other players too.

The Bulls are still missing the services of Lonzo Ball who is not playing for a long time now due to a bone bruise. Danuel House Jr. is expected to miss the next game for the Jazz who suffered a knee injury during the last game.

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago BullsUtah JazzPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 3.0Odds: 1.4Jazz
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 19%Win Probability: 81%Jazz
YouTube video

Read: Nets vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Chicago Bulls had a good season so far. They are 41-27 currently and at the 4th position in the Eastern Conference. They recently looked completely out of form after a losing streak of 5 games. However, they bounced back strongly against the Pistons and defeated the Cavaliers in the very next game. The Bulls will face the Jazz after facing a 112-103 loss to the Sacramento Kings in the last fixture.

The story of the Utah Jazz is not much different. They are 42-26 so far and at the 4th spot in the Western Conference. If we talk about the last 5 games, the Jazz won 2 of them. They will be hosting the Bulls after facing a 117-111 defeat to the Milwaukee Bucks in the last game.

The Bulls’ away record of 16-17 this season looks not so good. The Jazz, on the other hand, have played very well in their home court as their home record is 24-11 as of now.

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Chicago Bulls112.124.142.9
Utah Jazz113.822.546.3

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Chicago Bulls and the Utah Jazz have played a total of 106 regular-season games against each other. The battle seems very close as the Bulls have won 54 games, while the Jazz have been on the winning side on 52 occasions.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, the Jazz are having an upper hand as they won 4 of them and the Bulls managed to win just 1 game. The last meeting took place on 30 October 2021. The Chicago Bulls won that game with a score of 107-99.

YouTube video

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Chicago Bulls: Guard- Ayo Dosunmu, Guard- Zach LaVine, Forward- Javonte Green, Forward- DeMar DeRozan, Center- Nikola Vucevic

Utah Jazz: Guard- Mike Conley, Guard- Donovan Mitchell, Forward- Jordan Clarkson, Forward- Royce O’Neale, Center- Rudy Gobert 

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Chicago Bulls:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
DeMar DeRozanSmall Forward28.05.15.4
Zach LaVineShooting Guard24.64.54.9
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Nicola VucevicCenter18.11.01.1

Utah Jazz:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Donovan MithellShooting Guard25.55.54.1
Jordan ClarksonSmall Forward15.82.33.3
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Rudy GobertCenter15.50.72.2

Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Chicago Bulls will have to maintain no margin of error if they want to get back to winning ways tonight against the Jazz. They need to make a good strategy to counter Donovan who is dominating every opposition single-handedly.

The Utah Jazz will surely look to take advantage of the inconsistent Bulls. It is expected to be a close battle between these two mighty sides from each conference. The last time the two teams met, it was Chicago Bulls who emerged victoriously.

As a host, Utah Jazz will start as a home favorite in this game. The prediction and betting platforms are also favoring the Jazz over the Bulls for this exciting contest.

Read: Heat vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.