Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago Bulls will start as favorites when they take on Detriot Pistons tonight.

The latest Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds also favors Bulls over the Pistons.

A new chapter will be added to the famous Bulls-Pistons rivalry when the Detroit Pistons host the Chicago Bulls for a gripping NBA encounter tonight. After more than half of the season full of agony, the Detroit Pistons have played significantly well in the last few games. The team coach Dwane Casey spoke about the team’s improvement after his side dominated the Hawks in the last game. He said: 

“I wish it was back in November, but it takes time for guys to grow. I’m really optimistic about … the way they’re growing.”

The Chicago Bulls are looking completely out of form at such a crucial stage of the season, especially against the top-ranked teams. They can’t afford to drop another game against the Pistons at the Little Caesars Arena.

The Pistons faced a setback after the injury of Isaiah Stewart during the last game against the Hawks. He is expected to miss the next game. The Bulls would hope for the availability of Nicola Vucevic for the fixtures ahead.

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

PistonsBullsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 44%Win Probability: 56%Bulls

Read: Suns vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Pistons have played consistently well over the past few weeks. Although they are 18-47 and at the 14th spot in the Eastern Conference, their current form can challenge any strong side. They will look for their fourth straight win when they host the Bulls. The Pistons won the last matchup against the Atlanta Hawks with a score of 113-110.

The Chicago Bulls need to regain their strength and confidence back after facing five consecutive losses to remain in the playoff contention. They are 39-26 currently and at the 4th spot in their conference. The Bulls will be facing the Pistons after a disappointing 121-106 defeat against the Philadelphia 76ers in the last game.

The Detroit Pistons would like to improve their home record as it stands at 11-21 as of now. The Chicago Bulls, on the other hand, have maintained an away record of 15-16 this season.

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Detroit Pistons103.522.943.3
Chicago Bulls112.424.343.1

Pistons vs Bulls Rivalry

The Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls have played a total of 272 regular-season games against each other. The battle seems close as the Pistons won 133 games, while the Bulls were on the winning side in 139 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, it looks like a one-sided affair as the Bulls won all those 5 games. The last meeting took place on 11 January 2022. The Chicago Bulls won that game with a score of 139-133. 

YouTube video

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Detroit Pistons: Guard- Killian Hayes | Guard- Cade Cunningham | Small Forward- Saddiq Bey | Forward- Jerami Grant | Center- Kelly Olynyk

Chicago Bulls: Guard – Ayo Dosunmu | Guard – Zach LaVine | Forward – DeMar DeRozan | Forward – Javonte Green | Center – Nikola Vucevic

Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Detroit Pistons:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Jerami GrantSmall Forward19.12.64.1
Cade CunninghamPoint Guard16.55.25.8
PlayerPositionSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Cade CunninghamPoint Guard1.20.6

Chicago Bulls:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
DeMar DeRozanSmall Forward28.15.15.3
Zach LaVineShooting Guard24.64.54.8
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Nicola VucevicCenter17.91.01.1

Bulls vs Pistons Tickets

For the March 9th game, you can buy Bulls vs Pistons Tickets Here.

Pistons vs Bulls: Predicted Winner

The team combination of the Chicago Bulls is definitely stronger than that of the Pistons. However, the Pistons are high on confidence due to their current form and the Bulls will look to end their losing streak. It is expected to be a close battle when these two foes meet tonight.

The prediction and betting platforms are giving the Chicago Bulls a slight upper hand over the Detroit Pistons for this contest.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.