Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds

Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds: Boston Celtics is predicted to win tonight’s game against Milwaukee Bucks as per the latest prediction.

The Boston Celtics are set to play Game 2 of the 2021-22 NBA season conference semifinals against the Milwaukee Bucks on 4th March at the TD Garden. The Milwaukee based side has done a tidy job so far with the side getting a much more important 1-0 lead after Game 1.

On the other hand, the giants, Boston Celtics are looking to get their mojo back after slipping up in the first attempt. This definitely paves way for a high voltage clash on Tuesday night. Even though the Celtics are favoured in the odds and predictions, the visiting side has the momentum.

Boston Celtics
Milwaukee Bucks
Predicted Winner
Smarkets
Odds: 1.53
Odds: 2.48
Celtics
Spread: -4.5 (-120)
Spread: +4.5 (-120)
Celtics

Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form

The Milwaukee Bucks have fired on all cylinders until now and are one of the hot contenders to lift the NBA title this season. They finished the regular season with a 62.2% winning record, consisting of a healthy record in both home and away fixtures.

Coming into the first-round games of the playoffs, they had the Chicago Bulls going against them in a lopsided clash. But the Bucks didn’t waste any time as they wrapped it in under 5 games to set up a nail-biting semifinal contest against their arch-rivals. They would look to go 2-0 on Tuesday evening.

On the other hand, Boston Celtics have their task cut out after a surprising defeat in the 1st game of the conference semifinals as they didn’t offer any resistance. After a glorious run in the regular season where they won 51 games but suffered only 31 losses, the Celtics had a feeble challenge in the form of the Brooklyn Nets in the first round.

They were on fire as their opponents ran out of gas in 4 games. As a result, they were once again back in the conference semifinals against Milwaukee Bucks. In the first game of the semifinals, they were dominated for 3/4 quarters which meant that the Celtics were in no position to stage a comeback.

Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (223 games): Celtics – 114 wins, Bucks – 109 wins.

Playoffs: Celtics – 21 wins, Bucks – 19 wins.

Previous meeting: Bucks won 101-89 on 1st May 2022 in a postseason fixture.

Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch

Celtics:

Jaylen Brown is the point guard on the side with a free throw percentage of 75.8% and an efficiency rating of 18.98.

Marcus Smart who is the shooting guard has a performance efficiency of 13.67 in addition to a 3-pointer conversion of 33.1% so far.

Jayson Tatum who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 45.6 and has averaged 26.9 points. He has also averaged 8 rebounds per game during the same time.

Daniel Theis who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 8.2 points and 1.3 assists in his career.

Bucks:

Jrue Holiday has played 67 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 18.3 points per game and a field goal percentage of 50.1% in this edition.

Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor as he scored 24 points and 12 assists against the Celtics.

Grayson Allen who will be the shooting guard has averaged 11.1 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.

Pat Connaughton has an efficiency rating of 13.45 averaging 9.9 points per game along with 4.2 successful defensive rebounds in 65 outings.

Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Bucks taking on the Celtics would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to gain an advantage early on, in this conference semifinals. Looking at this rivalry, Boston Celtics are ahead with a 62% chance whereas the Milwaukee based club are behind with a 38% chance, according to Smarkets.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are in with a big chance as the third favourites while the Boston Celtics have a massive opportunity to grab the NBA championship as the fifth favourite for the season.

Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction

Read: NBA Playoffs: Warriors vs Grizzlies Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Celtics vs Bucks Game 2 Prediction and NBA Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x