Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds
Boston Celtics will be starting as home favorites when they host Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday. The latest Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds also predicts a win for the host, the Celtics.

The postseason battle is expected to become more intense when the Boston Celtics host the defending champions, Milwaukee Bucks for the Game of 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals on Sunday, 1st May. The Celtics have proved that they are one of the top contenders in the title race through their brilliant performance over the past few weeks. They thrashed the Nets in Round 1 of the playoffs with a 4-0 clean sweep. 

The Milwaukee Bucks have a formidable challenge when they meet the red-hot Celtics at the TD Garden. It took 5 games for the Bucks to defeat the Bulls in Round 1 of the playoffs. A lot of hopes will again rely on Giannis Antetokounmpo in the upcoming series who has been the top performer this season. The team coach Mike Budenholzer talked about his side’s strengths after winning the last game and advancing to the Conference Semifinals. Budenholzer said:

“Our defense has tightened up, and we’ve leaned hard on that these three games. We’ve got depth. We’ve got a good group.

The Bucks got a major setback after their second-leading scorer, Khris Middleton suffered an injury in Game 2 of the last round. The Celtics are not having any fresh injury concerns ahead of the upcoming series.

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds

PlatformBoston CelticsMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
SmarketsWin Probability: 63%Win Probability: 37%Celtics
YouTube video

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Boston Celtics are having an amazing season this year. They finished their regular season at 51-31 in the second position of the Eastern Conference. The first round of the playoffs turned out to be an easy affair for the Celtics as they dominated the Brooklyn Nets from Game 1 and secured a 4-0 series win with a 116-112 victory in the last game.

The Milwaukee Bucks had a similar regular season as they also finished at 51-31 in the third position of the Eastern Conference. They registered a 4-1 series win against the Chicago Bulls in Round 1 after winning Game 5 with a score of 116-100.

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

The Boston Celtics and the Milwaukee Bucks have played a total of 39 playoff games against each other. They met in the 2019 Eastern Conference last time. The Bucks got a 4-1 win over the Celtics in that series, ending the 4-series winning streak of the Celtics from 1984.

YouTube video

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Lineup

Boston Celtics: Guard – Marcus Smart | Guard – Jaylen Brown | Forward – Grant Williams | Forward – Jayson Tatum | Center – Al Horford

Milwaukee Bucks: Guard- Jrue Holiday | Guard- Wesley Matthews |  Foward- Bobby Portis | Forward- Giannis Antetokounmpo | Center- Brook Lopez

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Boston Celtics:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameSteals Per Game
Jayson TatumSmall Forward29.57.31.8
Marcus SmartPoint Guard16.57.01.3
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameTurnovers Per Game
Jaylen BrownShooting Guard22.52.52.5

Milwaukee Bucks:

PositionPoints PerGameBlocks Per GameRebounds Per Game
GiannisAntetokounmpoPower Forward28.61.413.4
Brook LopezCenter13.21.64.4
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameRebounds Per Game
Jrue HolidayPoint Guard16.40.85.0

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The Boston Celtics will look to capitalize on their winning momentum and put pressure on the Bucks from Game 1. However, they surely need to have a good strategy to counter Antetokounmpo. On the other hand, the absence of Middleton will surely hurt the Bucks in the big game.

They have no margin of error against the Celtics on Sunday. Both these teams went 2-2 in the regular season. Fans can expect a thrilling contest between these two sides. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Celtics over the Bucks for this exciting matchup.

Celtics vs Bucks Prediction and Odds

Read: Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks Game 6 Prediction and Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.