Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago Bulls will start as a home favorite in tonight’s game against the Boston Celtics.

However, the latest Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds predict a win for the visitors, Celtics

The Chicago Bulls would aim to regain their best form at the home arena of the United Center when they host the Boston Celtics for an exciting NBA contest tonight. The playoff berth looks almost confirmed for the Bulls.

However, they have failed to perform as per their standards in recent games. With only 3 regular-season fixtures remaining, they will look to end the season on a positive note and start the playoffs with confidence.

The Boston Celtics would want to secure an away win and improve their chances of finishing the season as the table-toppers of the Eastern Conference by going ahead of the Miami Heat. They have looked absolutely ruthless in the last game against the Wizards.

The Celtics will be ending their season by road trips to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Memphis. The team’s head coach Ime Udoka reflected on the challenge ahead after his side’s victory in the last fixture. Udoka said: 

“It’ll be a great test. This all kind of leans into going into the playoffs, and it’ll keep us sharp and focused.”

There are no new injury concerns for both teams. Lonzo Ball is expected to miss the next game as well for the Bulls. The Celtics will be missing Robert Williams III for the upcoming clashes. 

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago BullsBoston CelticsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 31%Win Probability: 69%Celtics
YouTube video

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Chicago Bulls had a satisfying season so far. They are 45-33 currently and at the 5th position in the Eastern Conference. The Bulls won 3 of their last 5 games and they will be hosting the Celtics after facing a 127-109 defeat in the last game against the Miami Heat. 

The Boston Celtics have been one of the top sides in the current season. They are 49-30 currently and at the 2nd spot in the Eastern Conference. The Celtics also won 3 of their last 5 matchups and they will be facing the Bulls after a thumping 144-102 victory over the Washington Wizards.

The Bulls have maintained a fantastic record of 27-11 in the home games this season. The Celtics, on the other hand, are having a good record of 21-17 in the road fixtures as of now.

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Chicago Bulls111.724.042.4
Boston Celtics111.224.646.0

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both these teams have met in 235 regular-season games till now. The Celtics won 128 of them, while the Bulls could win 107 games.

If we talk about the last 5 clashes, 3 games were won by the Bulls and 2 by the Celtics. The previous meeting took place this season on 15 January 2022. The Boston Celtics won that game with a score of 114-112.

YouTube video

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Chicago Bulls: G – Ayo Dosunmu | G – Zach LaVine | F – Javonte Green | F – DeMar DeRozan | C – Nikola Vucevic

Boston Celtics: G – Marcus Smart | G – Jaylen Brown | F – Grant Williams | F – Jayson Tatum | C – Al Horford

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Chicago Bulls:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Demar DeRozanSmall Forward28.05.05.3
Zach LaVineShooting Guard24.74.64.3
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Nikola VucevicCenter11.21.01.0

Boston Celtics:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Jayson TatumSmall Forward27.04.48.0
Jaylen BrownShooting Guard23.73.46.1
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Al HorfordCenter7.70.71.3

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Chicago Bulls have undoubtedly a formidable challenge to secure a home win against the strong Celtics tonight. On the other hand, the Boston Celtics are looking in great form and are expected to dominate the hosts.

The last time when these two teams met this season, it was a close battle and the Celtics won the game. As per the prediction and betting platforms, the Boston Celtics have a higher probability of winning this matchup.

Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds