Charlotte Hornets vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds
Charlotte Hornets vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Washington Wizards will look to go back to establish themselves in a top 10 as they take on Charlotte Hornets in an Eastern Conference encounter.
On Monday, the Charlotte Hornets take on the Washington Wizards at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte NC.
In the Eastern Conference Table, the Wizards are placed 12th with a record of 4-6 in 10 games while the Hornets are placed 13th with a record of 3-7. The Wizards lost 97-103 to the Grizzlies on Sunday. They played the game without Brad Beal. The Hornets are coming off a highly tense encounter against 9th placed Brooklyn Nets as they fell short by just 4 points with a score of 94-98.
Hornets vs Wizards Prediction: Keys Stats
- The Hornets have played four home games this season and won just one game. The aggregate score is 109-113 with just one game decided by less than 5 points. The Total Points scored per game is 222
- The Hornets are 2-4 in away games with an aggregate of 111-116 with just 1 game decided by less than 5 points. The Total points scored per game is 227.
- The Wizards are 2-3 in 5 away games this season with an aggregate of 107-110. Two games have been decided by less than 10 points. No game has been decided by less than 5 points
- The Wizards at 2-3 at home with an aggregate of 117-114. 1 game has been decided by less than 5 points
Bradley Beal will once again not be available for Monday’s game owing to COVID protocols.
Latest Hornets vs Wizards Odds
- Hornets: -129 to -142 (was -145 to -150 )
- Wizards: +108 to +120 (was +122 to +130)
- Wizards +3: -107 to -110
- Hornets -3: -107 to -110
- Over 220.5: -107 to -114
- Over 217.5: -145
Hornets vs Wizards Injuries
- Gordon Hayward (Small Forward)
- Cody Martin (Small Forward)
- La Mello ball (Point Guard)
- Cody Martin (Small Forward)
- Delon Wright (Shooting Guard)
- Brad Beal (Shooting Guard)
Hornets vs Wizards Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Both these teams have met 124 times in the regular season of the NBA. Charlotte Hornets has an upper hand with 68 victories while Washington Wizards have won 56 matches.
If we talk about the last five games, The Hornets have won 3 of the previous five games. The Hornets won the last game 108-124.
- Only one game between both sides has seen them score less than 200 points. The Match ended in a Hornets victory by 97-87.
- The highest number of points scored between both teams is 245 where the Wizards beat Hornets 124-121.
- The biggest margin of victory between both sides belongs to the Hornets as they won by 16 points.
Charlotte Hornets vs Washington Wizards Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Terry Rozier (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 23.5 | Assists Per Game: 8.5 | Rebounds Per Game: 7.0
Gordon Hayward (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 17.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.3 | Blocks Per Game: 0.3
Kelly Oubre Jr (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 17.3| Rebounds Per Game: 4.7 | Assists Per Game: 1.3
Bradley Beal (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 21.6 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.6 | Assists Per Game: 5.7
Points Per Game: 20.2 | Assists Per Game: 2.1 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.7
Kyle Kuzma (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 17.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.7 | Assists Per Game: 2.3
Charlotte Hornets vs Washington Wizards Prediction: Final Insight and Predicted Winner
Charlotte Hornets would be desperate for a win against Washington Wizards as they host Washington Wizards. The overall aggregate and Odds are in the Hornets’ favor and we believe the Hornets have enough to dismantle the Wizards at home.