Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Chicago Bulls start as favorites in their Thursday night match-up against Atlanta Hawks.

The latest Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds also gives Bulls an edge in this game.

The two of the Eastern Conference teams, the Chicago Bulls and Atalanta Hawks are set to clash this Thursday night. Chicago Bulls is currently the 2nd best team in the conference while Atlanta Hawks is ranked 10th in the points table.

Both the teams are coming off a win in their last games. Chicago Bulls won a home game against Sacrament Kings. DeMar DeRozan was the star of the game for the Bulls. DeRozan in his 41 minutes stint on the court pegged in 38 points and 6 rebounds and 6 assists. He was well assisted by Coby White who added 31 points to Bull’s total. The Bulls won the game by 125-118 points difference. Apart from DeRozan and Coby White, Nikola Vucevic was in excellent form as he was able to score 21 points and had massive 10 rebounds and 3 assists.

Atlanta Hawks on the other hand defeated Orlando Magic by a massive 130-109 points. The victory for the Hawks was complete teamwork with Bogdan Bogdanović and Trae Young leading from the front. Together they added 45 points to the Hawks total. The Centre, Clint Capela had 9 rebounds in the game while Trae Young had 3 rebounds and 6 assists.

On Thursday, it will be the Chicago Bulls hosting the Atlanta Hawks at United Center. This will be the third meeting of the teams this season.

Chicago Bulls
Atlanta Hawks
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 65.79%
Win Probability: 34.48%
Chicago Bulls
Spread: -4 (-120)
Spread: +4 (-120)
Chicago Bulls

Read: Warriors vs Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Bulls have been one of the favorites of winning this season’s NBA title. Currently, with 38 wins and 21 defeats, they are the 2nd best team in Eastern Conference. They have been able to win 7 of their last 10 games and have maintained a 23-13 conference record.

Taking about their stint at home, they have been the strongest hosting teams. Of 31 games at home, the Bulls have 23 while losing 8. On roads, they have faced some disappointments, as of 27 games they have managed to win only 15 and lost the other 12 away games. Currently, they are on 5 games winning streak.

Atlanta Hawks on the other hand have had an average season as of now. With 28 wins and 30 defeats, they are placed at 10th position in the Eastern Conference points table. In the last 10 games, they have maintained a 50:50 win-loss record. They are currently on 2 games winning streak.

Hosting teams at home, Atlanta Hawks have won 17 games and lost 13 games. Their conference record this season is 17-18. On roads, the Hawks have had 11 wins in 28 games.

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

The head-to-head stats between the Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks have been in favor of the Bulls. As of now, the two teams have played  250 games in the regular season with 134 victories for the Bulls and 116 for the Hawks.

In their last five head-to-head games, the Hawks have had an edge with 3 wins while the Bulls have won the rest of the two games.

This season the two teams have met twice with both the times Chicago Bulls registering a win.

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Chicago Bulls

Position
Points Per Game
Assist Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
DeMar DeRozan
Small Forward
28.1
5.1
5.2
Nikola Vucevic
Center
18.7
3.6
11.2
Zach LaVine
Shooting Guard
24.6
4.5
4.9

Atlanta Hawks

Position
Points Per Game
Assist Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Trae Young
Point Guard
27.8
9.3
3.9
John Collins
Center
16.8
1.9
7.9
Bogdan Boganovic
Shooting Guard
13.3
3.0
3.9

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The host Chicago Bulls have been outstanding this season when they hosted teams at United Center. For Hawks, their away stint has not yielded a postive result. This Thursday when the Bulls host the Hawks, it will be the Bulls who will be starting as favorites.

Looking at the recent form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, the Bulls are in better position of winning their Thursday night match up against the Hawks. FiveThrityEight, too predicts a win for the host Chicago Bulls. As per them, the Bulls have 55% chances of winning a home game while the win probabilty of Hawks stands at 45%.

image 256

Read: Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Odds and Prediction

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

2 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds 2022 […]

trackback

[…] Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds […]

2
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x