Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Chicago to crush Houston

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Chicago to crush Houston
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Chicago Bulls are projected to win against Houston Rockets according to the Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds

Houston Rockets will host Chicago Bulls at the Toyota Center in the NBA.

Bulls got defeated to Indiana Pacers 77-109 and Houston Rockets too had to face a 108-90 loss to Boston Celtics.

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Chicago Bulls
Houston Rockets
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 72%
Win Probability: 28%
Chicago Bulls

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Preview

It was a shocking performance from the Bulls who have been pretty consistent. They were totally dominated throughout the game and the Pacers put up 67 points in the first half which the Bulls couldn’t cope up and lost the game.

Their field shooting was bad with 36.5% and they failed to convert their three pointers with they recorded only 21.4% shooting.

For Houston they lost their 15th consecutive game, Armoni Brooks came up with 17 points but it wasn’t enough as the Celtics ran with the game away.

Rockets reduced the gap at halftime but a sudden burst from Boston took the game away. Boston managed to score 34 points in the third quarter but Rockets could score only 16. They took the lead in the last quarter but that wasn’t enough for them to survive in the match.

Rockets have claimed just one win so far and they need to start winning games as soon as possible. They do have some promising talents with the likes of Jalen Green Jr and have to utilise them.

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction

Chicago have a very strong offence and the Rockets cannot afford to commit any mistakes. They have lacked in defence and need to rectify the gaps before going into the game.

The loss against the Pacers would force Chicago Bulls to pick up every single step with precaution. Alex Caruso’s absence hurt their motives as they could only manage four steals and eight turnovers on the three quarters.

DeMar DeRozan has been exceptional but he also couldn’t hit the 20 points mark in the game. The bench too failed miserably as it contributed just 16 points to the match.

DeRozan broke a record in their game against New York Knicks that Michael Jordan used to hold. He collected 425 points in the first 16 matches. The previous best was Jordan who amassed 424 points back in the 19-84-85 season.

The Bulls are positioned second in the Eastern Conference and are one of the favourites to make it to the playoffs.

The lies of Lonzo Ball, Zach LeVine and DeRozan have definitely sent waves across the league with their brilliant gameplay. They have made a name for themselves and with the season getting towards its busy period they need to stay sharp.

Chicago have rebuilt the squad around DeRozan and the player has not disappointed. He has netted 26.8 points on average in every match.

Zach LaVine has 5.6 rebounds while Lonzo Ball has 4.6 assists. Alex Caruso has 2.2 steals. Derrick Jones Jr has 0.9 blocks.

For Houston, its has been a shambolic season. They have failed to turn leads into victories and their horrific defence has led them down. They need to gather up from here and will have to come with a specific game plan in their next round of matches.

For Rockets, Christian Wood is leading with 16.2 points on average per match. He also has 11.2 rebounds and 0.8 blocks. Kevin Porter Jr has 5.1 assists and 1.3 steals.

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out For

Chicago Bulls

DeMar DeRozan: DeRozan has netted 26.8 points on average in every match.

Houston Rockets

Christian Wood: Christian Wood is leading with 16.2 points on average per match. He also has 11.2 rebounds and 0.8 blocks.

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 141 games in the regular season. The bulls have claimed 70 victories while the Rockets have 71 wins in their tally.

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, the Bulls have a 72% chance of winning the match while the Rockets have a 28% chance of claiming a win.

Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Legion Hoops (LegionHoops)

The NBA has released its updated power rankings: 1) Warriors 2) Suns 3) Bulls 4) Nets 5) Heat

Originally Tweeted By Robin Byrd (RobinByrd3)

I remember when at an All Star event in Chicago last year, angry #Bulls fans yelled #FireGarPax and boycotted the games. This year AK and Marc Eversley were hired and they radically changed the team to where they are now a contender for the playoffs. #Bears

Originally Tweeted By Eli Compani (Elicompani94)

Houston Rockets are 1-16 and are on pace for the worst record of all time including the short season where the Bobcats only won 7 games. The Rockets will be lucky to get 5 wins this season

Originally Tweeted By Simon Palmer (SimonJohnPalmer)

Tickets sorted for the Houston Rockets vs the Chicago Bulls for the end of the month. The night before Thanksgiving. My first NBA game since the Utah Jazz in 1989. Going to wear a massive pair of Air Jordans, with a huge pump on them, just to wind up the Texans.

Read More: Lakers vs Knicks Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x