Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Phoenix Suns are predicted to win tonight against the Chicago Bulls as per the latest Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

The Chicago Bulls need to prepare themselves for a tough challenge as they are set to lock horns with the Phoenix Suns in their next fixture. With only 13 games to go before the playoffs, the Bulls can’t afford to continue the losing streak.

They have already lost the position in the top 4 of the Eastern Conference after the last game in which they faced a disappointing loss despite 58 points from Zach LaVine and DeMar DeRozan combined.

The Phoneix Suns will aim for their 4th straight win when they host the Bulls at the FootPrint Center Arena tonight. After a fantastic season so far, the Suns would like to continue the winning momentum before the big playoffs. The team coach Monty Williams stated about the team’s form after his side’s easy win over the Rockets. He said: 

“These are the nights that you want to be as positive as you can because we have so many guys out. Yet, we have a standard of play that we want to live up to, so we never want to lower that standard.”

The Bulls need to work on their defense against the mighty Suns that has looked weak after the injury of Lonzo Ball. The Suns recently faced a setback by the injury of point guard Chris Paul. However, that should not be a big worry for them looking at the strength of their squad.

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago BullsPhoenix SunsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 21%Win Probability: 79%Suns
YouTube video

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Chicago Bulls have had a good season so far but they need more consistency from the other players apart from Booker and Ayton. They are 41-28 currently and at the 5th position in their conference. The Bulls will be facing the Suns after facing a 125-100 defeat to the Utah Jazz in the last fixture.

The Phoenix Suns have definitely played like the best team from both conferences. They are the table-toppers of the Western Conference and leading with a comfortable margin. The Suns will host the Bulls after winning the last matchup against the Houston Rockets with a score of 129-112.

The Bulls gave maintained an away record of 16-18 this season that does not look so convincing. The Suns have been absolutely unbeatable at their home arena as their home record stands at 29-8 as of now.

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Chicago Bulls112.124.142.8
Phoenix Suns114.527.445.5

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Chicago Bulls and the Phoenix Suns have played a total of 143 regular-season games against each other. The battle seems very close as the Bulls won 71 of them, while the Suns were on the winning side in 72 clashes.

YouTube video

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, the Suns have a clear upper hand as they won 4 of them and the Bulls won just 1 clash. The last meeting took place on 7 February 2022. The Phoenix Suns won that exciting contest with a score of 127-124.

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Chicago Bulls: Guard– Ayo Dosunmu | Guard– Zach LaVine | Forward– DeMar DeRozan | Forward– Javonte Green | Center– Nikola Vucevic

Phoenix Suns: Guard– Cameron Payne, Guard– Devin Booker, Forward- Mikal Bridges, Forward- Jae Crowder, Center- Deandre Ayton

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Chicago Bulls:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
DeMar DeRozanSmall Forward27.95.25.4
Zach LaVineShooting Guard24.84.54.8
PlayerPositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Nicola VucevicCenter11.51.01.1

Phoenix Suns:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Devin BookerShooting Guard25.84.95.1
Deandre AytonShooting Guard24.84.54.8
PlayerPositionRebounds Per GameBlocks Per GameTurnovers Per Game
JaVale McGeeCenter6.71.11.3

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Chicago Bulls clearly need to bring out their best performance to dominate the mighty Suns in their own backyard. The Phoenix Suns, on the other hand, just need to repeat what they have been doing in most of the games this season.

In the last game when these two teams clashed in this season, it was a high-scoring game. The Bulls gave a tough fight but was not enough to defeat the Suns. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Phoenix Suns over the Chicago Bulls for this contest.

Chicago Bulls vs Phoenix Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.