Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles Clippers will be starting as home favorites in tonight’s game against the Utah Jazz.

However, the latest Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds favor a win for the visitors, Utah Jazz

The NBA has a number of games scheduled tonight, but the focus is on the exciting clash between Los Angeles Clippers and Utah Jazz. The game is scheduled to be held in the Staples Center at 10:00 pm ET.

The Clippers are looking to stay in the top 8 whereas Jazz is currently desperate to shred the losing momentum that has slowly plummeted them to the 5th spot in the table.

Even though it looks like the Clippers have had a good season so far, the Jazz are in the groove to pull out yet another win. The prediction platforms have also reflected the same, giving a slight edge to the visitors. 

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles ClippersUtah JazzPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 43%Win Probability: 57%Jazz
SmarketsOdds: 1.86Odds: 1.84Jazz
YouTube video

Read: Bucks vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Los Angeles Clippers who were looking like one of the strong contenders in the Western conference have to tread a downward trajectory recently. Despite staying in the top 10 for the most part of the season, the side hasn’t really looked threatening which is a cause of concern.

Looking at this month’s campaign so far, the side has managed to achieve victories against the Heat, Bulls and Cavaliers while they suffered defeats against Jazz, Knicks, Warriors, Raptors, and Nuggets that prevented their upward trajectory in the table. They are currently sitting in the 8th spot with 36 triumphs and 39 losses.

On the other hand, Utah Jazz has to fire on all cylinders in order to excel in the postseason games as they are failing to take advantage of the winning momentum. But they have managed to hold on to the 5th spot in Western Conference.

Despite hiccups here and there, their March campaign has kept them afloat with 7 important victories. This also meant that they were in the fray to go deep in this year’s tournament with only a few games to go for the playoffs. But the only thing that has hindered their progress has been the three losses against the likes of Mavericks, Hornets, and Celtics. 

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (189 games): Clippers – 81 wins, Jazz – 111 wins.              

Playoffs (21 games): Clippers – 9 wins, Jazz – 12 wins.

Previous meeting: Jazz won 121-92 on 18th March 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Marcus Morris Sr. who has played at the small forward position was unimpressive as he gathered just 2 points in just 15 minutes.

Amir Coffey who is the shooting guard topped the charts with 21 points in addition to 3 assists while Ivica Zubac is desperate to up his game as the Center player gave just 7 points without any assists against the 76ers.

Terance Mann who is the shooting guard on the side with an efficiency rating of 13.43, has an average of 5.5 rebounds in every outing so far. But he needs to basket more in the coming games.

Reggie Jackson was one of the few who looked comfortable in the middle with 11 points and 3 rebounds.


Donovan Mitchell was heavily impactful as he pitched in with 12 points and 4 assists against the Mavericks helping them put some resistance in the last game. He has the best player efficiency rating of 22.01.

Jordan Clarkson who is the point guard has to tighten the screws after the star player has faded off slightly. He has averaged 16.1 points and 3.4 dribbles per game.

Rudy Gay who plays as the center and power forward did his job pretty well with 18 points in 23 minutes along with 8 rebounds.

Royce O’Neale who plays as a guard brings a lot of quality as he provides a superior 3-point conversion of 40.6% in 71 games.

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The rivalry between Clippers and Jazz is back to center stage with the home team looking to avenge their last defeat.

Looking at the predictions for this game, the Los Angeles Clippers are still the favorites to grab the glory with odds of 13/14 while Utah Jazz is slotted as the second-best team with odds of 1/1, according to Oddschecker. On the other hand, Smarkets are looking at a last-second finish with the same odds for both sides.

Looking at some of the other accurate predictors, the match is expected to go down the wire with the away team having a 57% chance while the clippers are right up there with a 43% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight

Clippers vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.