Clippers vs Nets Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Clippers vs Nets Prediction: As per Statistical Analysis, Data Crunching Nets are predicted to win this game.
Another fascinating clash beckons us as the Brooklyn Nets make an away trip to face the Clippers at the Crypto.com arena. The Nets come in off a 112-85 win over the New York Nicks in their previous contest with Kevin Durant firing on all cylinders.
The Clippers heaped more misery on the Lakers in a derby 114-10 at Crypto.com Arena. Paul George looked unstoppable for the Clippers as he scored 29 points in a vital encounter.
Clippers vs Nets Prediction: Key Stats
The Clippers look for a third win in a row
The Clippers have won 5 of their last 6 games and are currently on a two-match winning streak. The Clippers enter this game 7-5 on the season and are 6th in the Western Conference with 5 games behind the Jazz and for the top spot in the division standings. Against the Lakers, the Clippers took an early lead in the First Quarter and never looked back. The Lakers tried to make a comeback by winning the second quarter but the Clippers’ ruthlessness in the third quarter was enough to seal the deal. The Clippers made 51% of their field goals and 36.3% of 3-pointers.
Nets look for a Momentum
Brooklyn has forced the issue in the last four matches with three wins and a loss. The Nets are currently 10th in the Eastern Conference at 5-7 just behind New York. Currently, the Bucks are dominating the Eastern Conference.
Against Nicks, Brooklyn led by 16 in the opening quarter and controlled the remainder of the match. Durant was on fire as he finished with 29 points. Seth Curry also made an impact after coming off the bench and securing 23 points. The Nets made 48% of the field goals with 41.2% of the 3-pointers.
Clippers vs Nets Prediction: Clippers Stats
- In 6 home games this season, the Clippers have won 3 games with an average aggregate of 107-102
- Number of games with a 3 or fewer points difference = 2
- Number of games with a 4-10 points difference = 1
- Defensively, the Clippers are in the bottom half of the table with 107.1 defensive rating with 35.4 defensive rebounds per match to go with 7.6 steals and 5.6 blocks.
- This season, the Clippers have averaged 104,7 points per game with 47.7% of their field goals being made, and the clippers have averaged 42.3 rebounds per game.
Nets vs Clippers Prediction: Nets Stats
- This season, the Nets have averaged 110.7 points per game with a successful field goal percentage of 47.6%. The Nets have been average on assists as well with an average assist of 25.6.
- There have been two wins for the Nets in their five away games with an average of 105 points a game.
- The Nets average 7.9 steals, 7.8 blocks, and 40.8 rebounds per game.
Nets vs Clippers Odds
Nets vs Clippers odds favor the Clippers, with most betting sites predicting the Clippers to win.
- Nets: +121
- Clippers: -179
- Nets: +6.5 (-110)
- Clippers: –6.5 (-110)
- Over 234.5: -110
- Under 234.5: – 110
Clippers vs Nets Prediction: Recent Form
Clippers has been above par this season with a record of 7-5. The home aggregate has been average at 3-3 which translates into a 50% win rate at home. The away record has been comparatively better for Clippers 4-2. The win percentage in away games is 66.67%.
Nets after starting on a disappointing note have made some comebacks and have won 3 out of its last five fixtures. As of right now, the Nets are 5-7. Both their home and away records are negative. Away record is 2-3 while the home record is 3-4.
Clippers vs Nets Predictions: Head-to-Head Statistics
There have been 96 regular season games between these two teams in NBA history. With 52 victories, the Nets are ahead. The Clippers have won 44 matches. Talking about the last five matches, the Nets have won four of the last five games played between both sides.
Last Meeting: Clippers defeated Nets 120-116
- The Nets have scored 120 or more against the Clippers in three of their last five matches.
- The Clippers have also scored 120 or more on three occasions against the Nets.
- The average total aggregate between both sides has been over 233 points per match in the last five games.
- The biggest margin of victory between both sides belongs to the Clippers with 16 points.
- The four games between both sides have been close with less than 10 points separating both sides.
Clippers vs Nets Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Paul George (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 25.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.1 | Assists Per Game: 4.5
Marcus Morris Jr (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 14.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.0 | Steals Per Game: 1.0
Kawhi Leonard (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 12.5 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.5 | Assists Per Game: 2.0
Kevin Durant (Power Forward)
Points Per Game: 30.8 | Assists Per Game: 5.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.5
Kyrie Irving (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 26.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 5.1 || Assists Per Game: 5.1
Nic Clexton (Power Forward)
Points Per Game: 12.2 | Rebounds Per Game: 9.0 | Assists Per Game: 1.3
There have been pretty high-scoring games between both sides in the last five matches and this match has all it takes to be over 234.5 points in this match. Ride the over with a potential Nets win.