Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Denver Nuggets will start as home favorites in tonight’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers.

The latest Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds also favors Nuggets over the visitors, Clippers.

The Los Angeles Clippers will look to avoid their fourth straight loss when they face the Denver Nuggets tonight. The Clippers have failed to repeat their last year’s performance as their playoff berth still looks in danger with only a few regular-season games to go. They need to regain their strength and bounce back after facing a crushing loss to the Jazz in the last game.

The Denver Nuggets will aim for a home win when they host the Clippers at the Ball Arena. All the players need to step up and give a convincing performance along with Nikola Jokic. The head coach Michael Malone seemed very disappointed after his side’s disheartening loss to the Celtics. He summarized his team’s performance in just a few words:

“Tonight I can’t point to one thing we did well.”

There is some good news for the fans of the Clippers as their star player Paul George was seen in action in the team’s recent Instagram post. George has been sidelined for more than three months now due to an elbow injury. There has been no official update on his comeback yet. The Nuggets will hope for the fitness of Zeke Nnaji for the important game against the Clippers.

YouTube video

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction: Recent Form

The Los Angeles Clippers had an average season so far. They are 36-37 currently and at the 8th position in the Western Conference. They are looking completely out of form if we look at the recent games as they could win only 1 of their last 5 fixtures. The Clippers will face the Nuggets after a disappointing 121-92 loss to the Utah Jazz in the last matchup.

The Denver Nuggets had a good season till now. They are 42-30 currently and at the 7th position in their conference. The Nuggets have won 2 of their last 5 games and they will be hosting the Clippers after facing a 124-104 defeat to the Boston Celtics in the last fixture.

The Clippers have maintained a below-par record of 16-22 in the road fixtures. The Nuggets, on the other hand, have a good record of 20-14 in the home games as of now.

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Los Angeles Clippers106.723.644.2
Denver Nuggets111.327.444.1

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both these teams have played a total of 184 regular-season games against each other. The Nuggets are ahead as they won 101 games, while the Clippers could win 83 fixtures.

If we talk about the last 5 clashes, 4 games were won by the Nuggets and only 1 by the Clippers. The last meeting took place on 19 January 2022. The Denver Nuggets won that game with a score of 130-128 in OT.

Los Angeles ClippersDenver NuggetsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 19%Win Probability: 81%Nuggets
YouTube video

Read: Nets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Los Angeles Clippers:  Guard – Terance Mann | Guard – Reggie Jackson | Forward – Marcus Morris Sr. | Forward – Nicolas Batum | Center – Isaiah Hartenstein

Denver Nuggets:  Guard – Austin Rivers | Guard – Monte Morris | Forward – Davon Reed | Forward – Aaron Gordon | Center – Nikola Jokic

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Los Angeles Clippers:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Reggie JacksonPoint Guard17.04.83.7
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Isaiah HartensteinCenter4.60.71.2
Marcus Morris Sr.Small Forward16.02.14.6

Denver Nuggets:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per GameSteals Per Game
Nicola JokicCenter26.18.013.61.4
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Will BartonSmall Forward14.63.84.9
Aaron GordonCenter14.42.55.6

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The absence of Paul George and Norman Powell is surely hurting the Clippers. But they need to find a way to challenge the Nuggets in their own backyard if they want to get back to winning ways. The Nuggets will look to dominate the Clippers and secure a position in the top 6 of the Western Conference.

The last time when these two sides met this season, it was a thrilling contest as the game moved to overtime and the Nuggets won the battle with a score of 130-128. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Nuggets over the Clippers for this matchup.

Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds
Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.