Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Minnesota Timberwolves will be starting as home favorites in their upcoming play-in game against the Los Angeles Clippers.

The latest Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds also favors the win for the host, Timberwolves

With the regular season of the NBA coming to an end after almost 6 months of power-packed action and excitement, it is time to move into the crucial Play-In stage of the tournament.

The battle in the Western Conference will begin with the Los Angeles Clippers meeting the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night. The Clippers have maintained a good winning streak in the recent games and that is surely going to boost their confidence for the Play-In games.

The Minnesota Timberwolves may be disappointed by not winning enough games to directly reach the playoffs. However, they have an opportunity to give their best in upcoming games and secure a position in the NBA’s version of Sweet Sixteen. They are expected to battle hard against the Clippers at their home arena of the Target Center.

The winner of this game will meet the Memphis Grizzlies later this week, while the loser will be out of action for a few days and then host the winner of the Pelicans-Spurs fixture.

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles ClippersMinnesota TimberwolvesPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 36%Win Probability: 64%Timberwolves
SmarketsOdds: 2.2Odds: 1.6Timberwolves
YouTube video

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Los Angeles Clippers had a season full of too many highs and lows. They ended at the 8th position in the Eastern Conference. The big positive for the Clippers is that they will be facing the Timberwolves after a good winning streak of 5 games.

The Minnesota Timberwolves had an average campaign but they played much better than the last season. They ended at the 7th spot in the Western Conference. The Timberwolves are 6-5 if we look at the recent 11 games. 

The Clippers have not been so good in the away fixtures as they are 17-24 on the road trips this season. The Timberwolves, on the other hand, have maintained a good record of 26-14 in the home games as of now.

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Los Angeles Clippers108.023.943.8
Minnesota Timberwolves115.925.644.3

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both these teams have played 125 times against each other in the NBA. The Clippers are ahead as they won 67 games, while the Timberwolves were on the winning side in 58 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 4 games were won by the Clippers and only 1 by the Timberwolves. The previous meeting took place this season on 3 January 2022. The Minnesota Timberwolves won that game with a score of 122-104.  

YouTube video

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted LineUp

Los Angeles Clippers: G – Reggie Jackson | G – Terance Mann |  F – Nicolas Batum | F – Marcus Morris Sr. |  C – Ivica Zubac

Minnesota Timberwolves:  G – Malik Beasley | G – Jordan McLaughlin | F – Anthony Edwards | F – Jarred Vanderbilt | C – Anthony Towns

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Los Angeles Clippers:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Paul GeorgeShooting Guard24.35.76.9
Reggie JacksonPoint Guard16.84.83.6
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Ivica ZubacCenter8.40.51.0

Minnesota Timberwolves:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Karl-Anthony TownsCenter24.63.69.8
Anthony EdwardsSmall Forward21.51.53.6
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameAssists Per Game
D’Angelo RussellPoint Guard18.11.07.1

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Clippers will look to capitalize on the current form and dominate the hosts. On the other hand, the Timberwolves have some star players in their lineup who have the capability to win games single-handedly. They will have a lot of support from the home fans as well.

The team that will handle the pressure well is expected to win this contest. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Minnesota Timberwolves for this matchup.

Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.