Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win tonight’s game against Washington Wizards.

The latest Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds also favors Wizards over the Clippers

The Washington Wizards is set to lock horns against Los Angeles Clippers tonight at Arena. The Wizards have a lot to ponder about, with the side struggling to get out of the crisis that has stuck them badly.

The side would be hoping for some redemption in the coming games. On the other hand, the Clippers need to up their game in order to find a spot in the play-off ship. Even though the Los Angeles side is favored in the odds and predictions, Wizards have a formidable chance to pull off something special on Wednesday night.

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds

ClippersWizardsPredicted Winners
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 67%Win Probability: 33%Los Angeles Clippers
SmarketsOdds: 1.41Odds: 2.48Los Angeles Clippers

Read: Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: 2021-22 Form

The Los Angeles Clippers haven’t gathered the best of the teams this time around that is evident in the results so far. They are currently occupying 8th place in the points table with 34 victories and are longing to go one notch higher to top the conference besides 32 defeats.

Even though they suffered a little slip-up in their February campaign, they have shrugged it off with dominating performances this month by winning against Lakers and Rockets. They have a healthy home record of 19-14 which is out of sync with their away record.

Washington Wizards’ campaign is a complete tatter with the side struggling to string any sort of momentum so far. Their ill fate was evident when they struggled to get a win under their belt initially. It was not until the first few games that they tasted victory.

They have so far achieved 29 triumphs but have been on the wrong side of the result on 34 occasions so far. In the last 5 outings, they have managed just two wins which has spoiled their plans of staying alive. That win against Pacers would have been a confident booster for the Washington men.

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (125 games): Wizards – 77 wins, Clippers – 48 wins.

Playoffs played: Wizards – 4 wins, Clippers – 3 wins.

Previous meeting: Clippers won 116-115 on 25th Jan 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Amir Coffey once again led the side from the front with 16 points and 3 assists in 31 minutes against the Knicks. He is also enjoying an impressive efficiency of 32.05.

Reggie Jackson who was underperforming in the last few games finally came to the party with 10 points and 7 rebounds from the last game.

Ivica Zubac who has played at the Center position has averaged 10 points per game in addition to 8.2 dribbles on an average.

The return of Terance Mann has been a huge positive for the side with the shooting guard pitching in with 11 points apart from his 3-point conversion of 37.1%.


Kyle Kuzma is the power forward in the side with a field goal percentage of 45.6 and an average of 17.2 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 23 points along with 8 rebounds.

Ish Smith is an important point guard with a 3-pointer percentage of 38.5 in addition to 3.2 assists every game. He provided with 13 points and 9 assists against the Pacers.

Kristaps Porzingis who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 19.4 points and 7.6 rebounds per game in his career.

Corey Kispert is another important small forward who averages close to 6.9 points in every outing.

Clippers vs Wizards Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It is very clear that the Clippers are doing a decent job in the Western conference while the Wizards are having a forgettable season in the other conference.

Looking at the outright predictions by Oddschecker and SMarkets, it is clear that the Clippers have odds of 100/1 with their opponents having highly unlikely odds of 1000/1.

On the other hand, the FiveThirtyEight have almost declared Clippers as the clear favorites with a huge chance of 67% while their opponents have an uphill task here.



CrowdWisdom360 Admin