Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds
3 1 vote
Article Rating

Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight’s game against Atlanta Dream as per the latest Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun will take on Atlanta Dream in the WNBA season finale on Sunday. The match will be played at the Mohegan Sun Arena.

Both the teams will be facing each other for the third time and Connecticut emerged as the winners in the last two clashes. Connecticut dominated the proceedings against New York Liberty and won the match handsomely with a 98-69 scoreline. Atlanta lost narrowly to Los Angeles Sparks and will be looking to bounce back in this game.

Connecticut Sun is on 13 games winning streak. In their last game, they defeated New York Liberty by 98-69 score. Jonquel Jones and DeWanna Bonner added 18 points each to Connecticut Sun’s total. Jonquel Jones had 13 rebounds and 4 assists in the game. Brionna Jones had 13 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists in the game.

Atlanta Dream on the other hand added the 23rd defeat of the season in their last game. They lost to Los Angeles Sparks by 68-74 points. Tiffany Hayes was the star of the game for Atlanta Dream. She pegged in 25 points and had 4 rebounds and 3 assists in the game.

Tonight Connecticut Sun will be hosting Atlanta Dream in their last regular-season game.

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Connecticut Sun is currently on a roll and is on a 13 match winning run. With a playoff berth already sealed the Sun might be looking to rest some of their star players.

Atlanta Dream is already eliminated and will be hoping to restore some of their lost pride.

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds also predicting a win for the home side.

As per FiveThirtyEight, Connecticut is going to claim the match with a winning probability of 93% while Atlanta’s chances remain at a mere 7%.

Connecticut Sun
Atlanta Dream
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 93%
Win Probability: 7%
Connecticut Sun

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream

Scheduled Date and Time: Sunday, 19th September, 1 PM EST

Host Team: Connecticut Sun at Mohegan Sun Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Connecticut Sun is currently leading the Eastern Conference points table. They have won 25 games and lost just 6 this season. The leaders have already sealed WNBA’s top playoff seed and they have been on a rampage made on their home court this postseason.

Sun has a pretty tightening defense and opponents have often struggled to breach their fort. The return of Alyssa Thomas has been a great boost for the franchise and they will definitely unleash her from the straight to kill Atlanta Dream’s chances.

Connecticut dominated the proceedings against Liberty despite losing the first half. Jonquel Jones was the star of the game as he registered six points, three rebounds, an assist, and a steal. Natisha Hiedeman scored 11 points and along with his partner J Thomas they shooted 5-of-7.

Atlanta will be banking on Tiffany Hayes who has been their player of the season so far. Hayes led the team from the front in their win against Indiana Fever but couldn’t keep up his momentum as his side lost against Los Angeles Sparks.

Courtney Williams and Odyssey Sims went on to add 13 points and 11 points respectively but that wasn’t enough for them as they lost the plot against Los Angeles. They managed to convert only 38.1% of their field goals and claimed only 5 out of the 18 three-pointers they had in the game.

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Head to Head

Both Connecticut and Atlanta have faced each other 37 times. Connecticut has managed 16 wins so far while Atlanta proved to be the superior with 21 victories.

In the last five matches, Connecticut secured three wins and Atlanta grabbed the remaining two matches.

The Eastern Conference leaders have won the last two matches and will be eyeing a hat-trick on their home turf this time.

Read: Indiana Fever vs Minnesota Lynx Prediction and Betting Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x