Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight’s game against Dallas Wings as per the latest Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds

The Eastern Conference table topper, Connecticut Sun will be traveling to College Park Center to face the challenge of Dallas Wings. The host Dallas Wings is in the 7th spot in the Western Conference points table. They are coming off a defeat in their last game against Atlanta Dreams.

Connecticut Sun on the other is on 9 games winning streak. In the last game, they defeated Western Conference table toppers, Las Vegas Aces. Despite being a visitor they will be favorites to win tonight’s game against the host Dallas Wings.

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings

Scheduled Date and Time: 7th September, 8 PM EST

Host Team: Dallas Wings at College Park Center

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Connecticut Sun has had a better season as compared to Dallas Wings. Added to it this season, in two games between the two teams, Connecticut Sun has won both the games. Tonight Dallas Wings enjoys a home advantage, however, their recent form doesn’t seem to be encouraging. Going in the game, the Eastern Conference table topper, Connecticut Sun starts as favorites.

The latest Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds also have Connecticut Sun ahead of Dallas Wings. The win probability of the Connecticut Sun stands at 67% and the chances of Dallas Wings defeating Connecticut Sun is a mere 33% FiveThirtyEight.

Connecticut Sun
Dallas Wings
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 68%
Win Probability: 32%
Connecticut Sun
Odds: 1.2
Odds: 3.9
Connecticut Sun

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form

Connecticut Sun has been on top of their form this season. They are 1st placed team in Eastern conferences. They have 20 wins and just 6 defeats this season. In the last 10 games, they have had 9 wins and just 1 defeat. They have won 7 games playing away from home while lost 5 games. However, at home, they are 13-1. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 9 wins and 3 losses.

Dallas Wings on the other hand is coming off a defeat in their last game. They are ranked 5th in Western Conference points table while they are 7th in the overall ranking. They have 12 wins and 16 defeats this season while in the last 10 games they have had 3 wins and 7 defeats. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now.

Talking about their form on road, they have 7 wins and 8 defeats while their home campaign hasn’t been much encouraging. They have managed to win 5 of the 12 home games. This season Dallas Wings are averaging 83.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 83.1 points per game. 

Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Since 2009, Connecticut Suna and Dallas Wings have played 36 head-to-head games. Of 36 games, Connecticut Sun have has been successful in 75% of the games while Dallas Wings has a 25% win record.

In terms of numbers, Connecticut Sun has won 27 games while Dallas Wings has 9 wins over Mercury. In the last 5 games between the two teams, Connecticut Sun has completely dominated Dallas Wings as they have won all the last 5 games against the Wings.

This season the two teams have played two head-to-head games with both the games being won by Connecticut Sun. Currently, Connecticut Sun is on 7 games winning streak against Dallas Wings.

WATCH: Brionna Jones, DeWanna Bonner lead Connecticut Sun to win over Dallas  Wings

Read: New York Liberty vs Seattle Storm Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x