Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight against Los Angeles Sparks as per the latest Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun is once again set to travel to Los Angeles to face the challenge of Los Angeles. Connecticut Sun will be looking forward to extending their 10 games winning streak tonight while Los Angeles Sparks will be hoping to end their 4 games losing streak.

The two teams have already met twice this season with Connecticut Sun winning both the games. Currently, Sun is No. 1 placed team in WNBA 2021 season while Los Angles Sparks is 10th placed this season.

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Los Angeles Sparks will be hosting Connecticut Sun tonight. Despite being a host it will be tough for Los Angeles Sparks to defeat the strong Connecticut Sun. Added to it the recent form of Los Angeles Sparks has not been much pleasing as they are on 5 games losing streak. Connecticut Sun on the other hand is undefeated in the last 10 games. Therefore, looking at the current form and also considering the home advantage, Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight’s game.

The latest Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds also predict the same. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the Connecticut Sun is 76% while the chances of Sparks winning an away game tonight is a mere 24%.

Connecticut Sun
Los Angeles Sparks
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 76%
Win Probability: 24%
Connecticut Sun

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form

Connecticut Sun has had an excellent season as of now while Los Angeles Sparks is struggling to keep themselves alive in the season. Connecticut Sun is 1st placed team in Eastern conferences while Los Angeles Sparks is at bottom of the table in Western Conference.

Talking about the form of Connecticut Sun this season, they started off with five back-to-back wins before losing to Seattle Storm in Game 6. Currently, they have 22 wins and 6 defeats in this season. They are on 10 games winning streak.

They have been able to maintain an outstanding home as well as away record. They have won 9 games playing away from home while lost 5 games. However, at home, they are 13-1. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 10 wins and 3 losses.

Los Angeles Sparks on the other hand has lost 6 of their last 10 games. Currently, they have 10 wins and 18 defeats and are placed at the bottom of the Western Conference points table. They are currently on 5 games losing streak.

Their conference record has been quite depressing as they have won just 1 game and lost 12 other games. On roads, they are 3-11 while at home they have 7 wins and 7 defeats.

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Los Angeles Sparks and Connecticut Sun have played two head-to-head games this season. Both the games have been won by Connecticut. Overall there have been 33 head-to-head clashes between Sparks and Sun including the two preseason games.

Of 35 games, Connecticut Sun has won 19 games while Los Angeles Sparks have won 16 games. In the last 5 games between the two teams, Connecticut Sun has 4 wins and Los Angeles Sparks has only 1 win.

The last the two teams met was back in August 2021. Connecticut Sun won the game by 76-61 points.

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun

Scheduled Date and Time: 9th September, 10:30 PM EST

Host Team: Los Angeles Sparks

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Connecticut Sun vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction and Betting Odds

Read: Washington Mystics vs Atlanta Dream Prediction And Betting Odds: Mystics To Win

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x