Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: Sun 85 Mystics 75

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: Sun 85 Mystics 75
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: Connecticut Sun won by 85-75 points

After Thursday night defeat at the hands of Dallas Wings, Washington Mystics defeated the Dallas Wings in their last game Saturday night. The Mystics registered a 1 point win over the visitors Dallas Wings. Natasha Cloud pegged in the most points for Washington on Saturday night. She had 21 points and 5 assist. She was well assisted by Myisha Hines-Allen who had 15 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist in the game.

Connecticut Sun on the other hand registered their 8th win in a row on Saturday. They won a home game against Los Angeles Sparks. Their 15 points win over the Sparks involved complete teamwork. Brionna Jones was in her top form as she delivered 16 points and had 15 rebounds and 1 assist in the game. Jonquel Jones had 7 rebounds and 4 assists. She pegged in 14 points in the game.

The two teams Connecticut Sun and Washington Mystics are set to meet tonight at Entertainment & Sports Arena. This will be the 27th game for Connecticut Sun and the 26th game for Washington Mystics in this season’s WNBA.

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

The home team Washington Mystics registered a home win on Saturday against Dallas Wings. They will be high on confidence going in the game, added to it they will be looking forward to cash in the home advantage tonight. Connecticut Sun on the other hand is undefeated in their last 8 games. They have already defeated Washington Mystics twice this season. Looking at the form of both the teams this season as well as considering the head-to-head stats, Connecticut Sun has an edge over the Washington Mystics in tonight’s game.

FiveThirtyEight, also predicts a win for the visitors in tonight’s game. As per them, the win probability of Connecticut Sun stands at 68% while the chances of Washinton Mystics registering a home win stands at 32%.

Here are the Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction for tonight’s game:

Connecticut Sun
Washington Mystics
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 68%
Win Probability: 32%
Connecticut Sun
Odds: 1.31
Odds: 3.78
Connecticut Sun

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: WNBA 2021 Form

Looking at the form of both the teams this season, Connecticut Sun has had a season that they can boast about. Washington Mystics on the other hand have struggled and are need to pull up their socks if they are looking forward to making the playoffs. As of now, Washington Mystics have won 10 games and lost whopping 15 games this season. In the last 10 games, they have had only 3 wins and lost the remaining 7 games. They are currently 5-6 in the season and are coming off a win in their last game.

Talking about their form at home, they have had 7 wins and lost 6 games. Their on-road campaign has been a disaster. In 12 games they have had only 3 wins and have lost 9 games. They are fourth in the Eastern Conference and overall 9th in the season.

Connecticut Sun on the other hand is 1st placed team in Eastern conferences. They have 20 wins and just 6 defeats this season. In the last 10 games, they have had 9 wins and just 1 defeat. They have won 7 games playing away from home while lost 5 games. However, at home, they are 13-1. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 9 wins and 3 losses.

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

The two teams Connecticut Sun and Washington Mystics have a long history of head-to-head clashes. It was in 2009 when the two teams met for the first time. Washington Mystics defeated the Connecticut Sun by 82-70 points. Since then there have been 53 head-to-head clashes between the two teams. Of 53 games, Connecticut Sun has won 28 games while Washington Mystics has 25 wins.

In the last five games between the two teams, Connecticut Sun has 3 wins and Washington Mystics has 2 wins. This season there have been two head-to-head clashes between the Sun and the Mystics. Connecticut Sun has won both the games.

Currently, Connecticut Sun is on 3 games winning streak against the Washington Mystics.

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics

Scheduled Date and Time: 31st August, 7PM EST

Host Team: Washington Mystics

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics Odds and Prediction

Read all our WNBA Coverage here

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x