Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Dallas to Win

Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Dallas to Win

Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Dallas Wings will be starting as favorites in their upcoming home game against Los Angeles Sparks. The odds and prediction for this game are yet to be updated.

The mid-table battle is all spiced up as Wings are set to deny Sparks a resounding victory on Sunday noon. The Wings have once again been on their own, putting up quality performances consistently whereas the Los Angeles Sparks need a redemption if they have to make it to further rounds in the championship.

The game is scheduled to be played at the College Park Center. It’s a no-brainer that the predictions and the pundits are with the Dallas-based side, but the Sparks would be itching to surprise everyone with a win.

SmarketsOdds/ Prediction
Dallas Wings
Los Angeles Sparks
The odds and Prediction for this Game Are Yet to Be Updated
YouTube video

Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Recent Form

The Dallas Wings have cemented their mid-table position but an ascendency is in store if they managed to secure a victory against Sparks. They have so far managed to win 7 games in 15 appearances, pushing them to the third spot in the table.

The biggest adversity for them has been their abysmal home record of 2-5 which is in complete contrast to that of their away record. In their last meeting against Mercury, they thumped the opposition by a 93-88 margin.

The Los Angeles Sparks who came into the season with the least expectations are tattering under pressure so far. The last two results have put them under the pump as they suffered losses to Aces and Mercury.

This meant that they strayed further away from the 3rd placed Dallas Wings in the table. With a 38.5% winning percentage and a home record of 2-2, the focus has been on bettering their away record which stands at 3-6 currently.

Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Head-to-head

Matches: 31: Sparks: 14 Wings: 12 Draws: 5

Last Meeting: Sparks won against Wings by a margin of 93-91 on 1st June 2022.

Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Players to Watch Out

Wings:

Isabelle Harrison who has played at the center position has been one of the more consistent performers with an average of 10.1 points in 14 appearances.

Arike Ogunbowale topped the charts with 24 points and 6 assists against Mercury whereas the point guard Allisha Gray has been equally up to the task with an average of 14.5 points and 5.3 rebounds this season.

Marina Mabrey brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 56% and a field goal percentage of 47.3% in 12 games this season.

Sparks:

Liz Cambage as the Center for Sparks has to up the ante after returning with just 6 points against the Aces.

Jordin Canada who is the shooting guard has a free throw percentage of 89.7 whereas the point guard Nneka Ogwumike is looking like the star of the side with an average of 17.9 points in 13 outings besides a 3-point conversion of 45.8.

Chennedy Carter brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 75 and a field goal percentage of 49.1 in 13 games.

Wings vs Sparks WNBA predictions and betting analysis: Predictions

The Wings taking on Sparks might be a lopsided battle, but the Sparks are determined to make the most of the opportunities. Even though the Wings have a slight edge, the match is expected to go down to the wire. The FiveThirtyEight website is of a similar opinion, providing a 67% chance to the hosts while the visiting side is trailing behind at 33%.

The outright predictions for this year’s WNBA championship state that the Dallas Wings and Los Angeles Sparks are the 7th and 8th favorites to lift the title. The Oddschecker platform has given the best odds of 55/1 to Dallas while the hosts have slightly higher odds of 60/1 stacked against them. The Covers have also reiterated the same by implying that Wings and Sparks have a fair shot at the title.

image 255

Read: Las Vegas Aces vs Minnesota Lynx Prediction: Aces to Win

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.