Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm Prediction and Odds

Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm Prediction and Odds
Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm Prediction and Odds: Dallas Wings is predicted to win their upcoming game against Seattle Storm as per the latest prediction.

The Dallas Wings are set to host the Seattle Storm for the next WNBA fixture on Friday, 10th June, 1 week after the last meeting between the two sides. Vickie Johnson’s squad will look to repeat the same performance and secure another win against the Storm. The Wings, however, lost their last clash against the Aces. Allisha Gray was the leading scorer in that game with 24 points. She also added 9 rebounds to her name. Arike Ogunbowale finished with 21 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists.

The Wings will expect a more comprehensive contribution from all other players to bounce back firmly against the Storm.

This time, the Seattle Storm will look to turn the table by dominating the Wings in their own backyard. They got a good home win in the last game against the Dream. Jewell Lloyd was the shining star once again. She led her side with 26 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists.

Brianna Stewart also gave a valuable contribution of 19 points with 7 rebounds. The Storm will aim to capitalize on the momentum and give a tough fight to the Wings in the upcoming matchup.

Dallas WingsSeattle StormPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 64%Win Probability: 36%Wings

Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Dallas Wings had a decent season as of now. They are 6-5 currently and at the second position in the Western Conference. If we talk about the last 5 fixtures, they won 2 and lost 3. The Wings have won 1 of the three home games this season. They will be hosting the Storm after facing a 78-84 defeat to the Las Vegas Aces in the last game.

The story for the Seattle Storm this season is not much different. They are also 6-5 currently and at the third position in the Western Conference. The Storm has won 3 of the last 5 matchups. They have lost both of their away games till now. Seattle will travel to Texas to meet the Wings after winning their last fixture against the Atlanta Dream with a score of 72-60.

Team Stats:

StatsDallas WingsSeattle Storm
Points Per Game80.077.2
Rebounds Per Game36.132.7
Assists Per Game17.621.1

Wings vs Storm Prediction: Head to Head

There have been 36 meetings so far between these two teams in the WNBA. The Seattle Storm is having an upper hand as they got 22 wins, while the Dallas Wings won 14 games. If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 3 games were won by the Storm and 2 by the Wings. The previous meeting took place last week on Friday, 3 June. The Dallas Wings won that contest by a score of 68-51.

Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm Prediction and Odds: Predicted Lineup

Dallas Wings: Guard- Arike Ogunbowale | Guard- Marina Mabrey | Forward- Kayla Thornton | Forward- Allisha Gray | Center- Satou Sabally

Seattle Storm: Guard- Jewell Loyd | Guard- Sue Bird | Forward- Breanna Stewart | Forward– Gabby Williams | Center- Ezi Magbegor

Wings vs Storm Prediction: Players to Watch Out

Dallas Wings:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameSteals Per Game
Arike OgunbowaleGuard18.53.31.2
PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameBlocks Per Game
Allisha GrayForward14.65.81.2
PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameAssists Per Game
Marina MabreyGuard13.33.43.2

Seattle Storm:

PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameSteals Per Game
Breanna StewartForward20.27.02.7
PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameSteals Per Game
Jewell LoydGuard18.43.51.3
PositionRebounds Per GameBlocks Per GameSteals Per Game
Ezi MagbegorCenter7.03.11.4

Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner 

As we are already into the business end of the tournament, each game is going to be crucial for teams from now. This is expected to be an interesting matchup. The Dallas Wings have the home advantage on their side.

On the other hand, the Seattle Storm has a strong side that will look to leave no stone unturned to dominate the Wings. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Wings over the Storm for this game.

image 141

Read: Connecticut Sun vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.