Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction: Wings to Win

Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction: Wings to Win

Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction: The latest Wings vs Mystics Prediction favors a win for the Dallas Wings in tonight’s game.

The inter-conference battle is on as Dallas Wings are set to host the western conference competitors Washington Mystics in an interesting scrape. The Wings who have hardly put a foot wrong in the Eastern Conference have cemented their top-3 spot in the table with the hosts looking to move in their conference.

The game is scheduled to be held at the College Park Center on 29th July at 5.30 am IST. Even though it is tough to call this game, the Mystics are the favorites with the Dallas side holding on to their home advantage.

Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction

Dallas WingsWashington MysticsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.81Odds: 1.86Wings
YouTube video

Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction: Recent form

The Dallas Wings have done a good job in the Western Conference but they would be elated if they managed to sneak into the top 3, which will book them a spot in the playoffs. Despite being level with Sparks, the Wings must string a couple of victories to steer clear of the Los Angeles side. They got a much-needed victory against Fever in their last outing which might just be the impetus they were searching for in the remaining part of the regular season.

On the other hand, the Washington Mystics have most certainly confirmed their playoff berth in the Eastern Conference after having 17 triumphs in 28 outings. Not only have they been good at home, they have also managed to put a great scrape when playing in away conditions. The last two games have been excellent for the club as they trounced over Minnesota Lynx and New York Liberty by comfortable margins with a huge chance of making it 3 on the bounce against Wings.

Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction: Head-to-head: (Last 3 years)

Matches: 7: Wings: 5 Mystics: 2

Last Meeting: Mystics won against Wings by a margin of 84-68 on 18th May 2022.

Dallas Wings vs Washington Mystics Prediction: Players to watch


Isabelle Harrison has given out 9.9 points per season in addition to a field goal percentage of 45.5 but a little more is expected from the Center player.

Arike Ogunbowale led from the front in a winning cause as she fetched 22 points and 4 rebounds against Fever. The point guard Allisha Gray has been helpful for the side with 1.3 steals and 0.8 blocks but has to reduce the number of fouls from 2.3 on average.

Teaira McCowan was the second-best player for Wings with 17 points and 3 assists.


Myisha Hines Allen has been underwhelming, to say the least with the Center pitching in with just 8 points and a free throw percentage of 69%.

Ariel Atkins looked in stupendous touch as she gave away 16 points and 6 rebounds against Liberty. Natasha Cloud on the other hand, has 1.1 steals and 2.9 turnovers per game this season.

Elena Delle Donne who has averaged 27.5 minutes per game, has a 3-point conversion of 42.3 and a free-throw percentage of 90. She topped the charts against Liberty.

Wings vs Mystics Prediction: Predicted Winner

This mid-table kerfuffle between Wings and Mystics is expected to go down to the wire with the Mystics having their foot in the door, going into the contest. The FiveThirtyEight has put the Washington Mystics in the driver seat with a 52% chance whereas the Wings are narrowly behind with a 48% chance.

It is a no-brainer that Mystics are on track for a big finish going into this clash despite being the away side. According to Oddschecker, the Washington-based club are the fifth favorites with odds of 12/1 whereas the Dallas Wings are the 6th favorites with odds of 90/1.

Read: Sun vs Storm Prediction: Sun to dominate the Storm



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.