Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Denver Nuggets are projected to win their away game against Orlando Magic as per the latest Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds

Orlando Magic will host Denver Nuggets at the Amway Center in the NBA.

Magic lost to Philadelphia 76ers 101-96 while Denver Nuggets defeated Miami Heat 120-111.

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Denver Nuggets
Orlando magic
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 74%
Win Probability: 26%
Denver Nuggets

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Preview

Magic have a very poor home record as they have won and lost eight. They have been on a poor run as in the last 10 games they have won one and lost nine.

They have failed to get past the 100 points barrier on average as they are averaging 99.5 points with 45.2 rebounds. They have also claimed 22.1 assists and 4.3 blocks. They have given up 112.1 points per match.

Magic are still yet to find consistency. Problems have mounted up as they are no scoring points on a consistent basis. Cole Anthony has lost his rhythm and the result is quite visible.

Wendell Carter Jr. was adjudged a technical foul for throwing his glass on a match official and was later fined $35,000 for his wrongdoings in the game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

He performed well in the last two matches but failed miserably against the 76ers as he mustered just 8 points and 12 rebounds.

To make the situation worse Magic Rookie Jalen Suggs broke his thumb in the loss against Philadelphia and will have to sit out a number of games.

Orlando at one time levelled the points at 93-93 but some last minute brilliant gameplay by Philadelphia saw the game shift towards them.

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction

Denver have won three and lost six away from home. In the last ten matches, they have performed slightly better than the magic as they have won four and lost six.

They have averaged 105.4 points and 41.2 rebounds. They have also registered 24.2 assists and 3.3 blocks per game. They have given up 109.3 points.

Nikola Jokic played a crucial role as Denver registered their first victory in six matches. He put up a mammoth 24 points to lead from the front.

Aaron Gordon scored 20 points and Nah’Shon Hyland scored 19 while another four player scored in double digits. They breached the Miami Heat defence with their ultra attacking offence and would be hoping to replicate their form against the Magic.

Michael Porter Jr is expected to miss the rest of the season as he is scheduled to undergo back surgery. It remains to be seen how they cope up with the absence of their star player.

Nikola Jokic and Co. Needs to deal with the problem and the win over the Heat has given them plenty of confidence going into the game.

Jokic took very little time to break into his rhythm as he returned to the side after a brief period. He needs to deliver on a regular basis and with some of the main players missing the onus will be on him to lead the team.

For Orlando, Cole Anthony is leading the table with 19.6 points and 5.9 assists on average. Wendell Carter Jr. has 9.5 rebounds while Jalen Suggs has 1.1 steals. Mo Bamba has 2.0 blocks.

Nikola Jokic has been an allround player for Denver. He has averaged 26.4 points, 13.6 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocks.

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Denver Nuggets

Nikola Jokic: Nikola Jokic has averaged 26.4 points, 13.6 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocks.

Orlando Magic

Cole Anthony: Cole Anthony is leading the table with 19.6 points and 5.9 assists on average.

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 65 games in the regular season. Nuggets have claimed 33 victories for the Nuggets while Magic have won 32 matches.

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Nuggets have a 74% chance of claiming a win while Orlando have a 26% chance of winning the match.

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By  RŌN!N  (RoninsRise)

I still remember this day. He announced it right before he came to Orlando to play against the Magic for the final time. I went to that game. He sat out on the second night of a back to back for rest. miss Kobe so much.

Originally Tweeted By Orlando Magic UK (OrlandoMagicUK)

Final: Magic 96-101 Sixers A big night from Magic rookie @franzboogie who finishes with 27 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists. Orlando fall short yet again & to make matters worse, Magic lose Jalen Suggs who fractured his right thumb in the 4Q. #MagicTogether

Originally Tweeted By Ersin Demir (EDemirNBA)

I had the Denver Nuggets as my dark horse pick for the NBA championship this season. After getting Nikola Jokić back, they dropped 120 on one of the best defenses in the NBA; per @cleantheglass this translates to the 100th percentile in eFG%! Are the Nuggets contenders?

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic

Scheduled Date and Time: 1st December, 07:00 pm EST

Venue: Amway Center

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x