Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds

Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds
2.5 2 votes
Article Rating

Golden State Warriors have an advantage over the Portland Trail Blazers in their upcoming Thursday night game.

The latest Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds also have the Warriors as favorites

One of the best teams of this season’s NBA, Golden State Warrior suffered a loss in their last game against Denver Nuggets. This was their consecutive 2nd loss as they faced a defeat at the hands of the Los Angeles Clippers before going head-on with Denver Nuggets.

Warriors’ Stephen Curry scored the most points for his team. In his 39 minutes stint on the field, he was able to score 25 points with 3 rebounds and 6 assists. Jordan Poole had 15 points in the game while Klay Thompson pegged in 16 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists. Despite a complete team effort, the Warriors lost the game by 1 point, the final result was 116-117 in favor of the Nuggets.

The Portland Trail Blazers on the other hand hasn’t had a season that they can boast about. But in the last few outings, they have been excellent. They are undefeated in the last 4 games and in the last game, they defeated Memphis Grizzlies by a 123-119 points difference. Jusuf Nurkić and Anfernee Simons were stars of the game. Together they added 63 points to Portland’s points table. Josh Hart, on the other hand, had 22 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists in the game.

On Thursday night, the two teams from Western Conference will be in a head-to-head clash. Portland Trail Blazers will be hosting the Golden State Warriors at Moda Center.

Golden State Warriors
Portland Trail Blazers
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 69.44%
Win Probability: 27.40%
Golden State Warriors
Spread: -6 (-120)
Spread: +6 (-120)
Golden State Warriors

Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds: NBA 2021-22 Form

Golden State Warriors have had an excellent season so far. In Western Conference, they are the second-best team and they have maintained a 42-17 win-loss record as of now. Playing teams from their own conference, the Warriors have won 25 games while losing 11 games.

Talking about their home record, they have won 26 of 32 homes while on roads, the Warriors have won 16 games and 11 games. In their last 10 games this season, Golden State Warriors have won 6 and lost 4 games. Currently, they are on 2 games losing streak.

Portland Trail Blazers, on the other hand, are 10th in the Western Conference Points table. They have won 25 games while losing massive 34 games as of now. Their conference record has been in shambles as they have managed to win only 11 of 35 conference games.

In their last 10 games, the Portland Trail Blazers have managed to win 4 games while losing the other 6 games. Their both home record and away record has been a matter of concern as they have won 16 games and lost the other 16 games hosting teams at home. On road, they are currently, they are 9-18. They are on 4 games winning streak.

Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Looking at the head-to-head stats between the two teams, the Warriors and Trail Blazers have played 237 head-to-head games as of now. In overall head-to-head record, the Portland Trail Blazers have been ahead of Golden State Warriors. Of 237 games, the Trail Blazers have won 129 games while 108 games have been won by Golden State Warriors.

In the last 5 games between the two teams, Golden State Warriors have managed to win 3 games while Portland Trail Blazers have won 2 games.

This season Golden State Warriors have won both the games against the Trail Blazers.

Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Golden State Warriors

Position
Points Per Game
Assist Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Stephen Curry
Point Guard
25.8
6.3
5.3
Andrew Wiggins
Small Forward
17.7
2.1
4.2
Klay Thompson
Shooting Guard
17.1
3.1
3.8
Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds

Portland Trail Blazers

Position
Points Per Game
Assist Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Damian Lillard
Point Guard
24.0
6.3
5.3
Jusuf Nurkic
Center
15.0
2.8
11.1
Norman Powell
Small Forward
18.8
2.2
3.3

Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Portland Trail Blazers will be playing a host to Golden State Warriors on Thursday night. As a host, the Trail Blazers will have a home advantage. However, getting past the challenge of the Golden State Warriors, even at home will be a tough task for Portland.

This season the two teams have already met twice and on both occasions, Golden State Warriors have defeated the Portland Trail Blazers. Considering the latest form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats between the two teams, Golden State Warriors have an edge over the host Portland Trail in this game. The NBA prediction platform, FiveThirtyEight too predicts a win for the visitors. As per the platform, the win probability of the Golden State Warriors stands at 68% while the chances of Portland winning a home game against the Warriors is a mere 32%.

For All the NBA Odds and Prediction Follow this link

image 243

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Warriors vs Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds […]

trackback

[…] Read: Warriors vs Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds […]

trackback

[…] Read: Warriors vs Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds […]

trackback

[…] Read: Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds […]

4
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x