Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds

Atlanta Hawks will start as home favorites when they take on Brooklyn Nets tonight at State Farm Arena.

The latest Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the host, Hawks.

The Atlanta Hawks will aim for their fifth straight win when they host the Brooklyn Nets in their next fixture tonight. After a disappointing performance in most of the games, the Hawks are looking in their best form at the most crucial stage of the season.

They have a genuine chance of qualifying for the playoffs if they keep performing well in the remaining games. The team’s star point guard Trae Young spoke about his side’s current form after the Hawks comfortably defeated the Cavaliers in the last game. He said: 

“We’re in a tight race here at the end and we’re starting to click at the right time. We did the same thing last year and we were able to make a run.”

The Brooklyn Nets would be desperate for a win against the Hawks at the State Farm Arena. They will lose their position in the top 8 of the Eastern Conference if they drop the next game. The Nets fought hard in the last clash against the Bucks but had to face a close loss by just 1 point in overtime. 

The Hawks are missing one of their key players, John Collins due to injury. He is not expected to make a comeback soon. The Nets don’t have any major injury concerns ahead of the upcoming game.

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds

Atlanta HawksBrooklyn NetsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 68%Win Probability: 32%Hawks 
YouTube video

Read: Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Atlanta Hawks didn’t have a very good season as of now but they have proved that they have the potential to beat any strong side by their performance in the recent games. They are 40-37 currently and at the 10th position in the Eastern Conference. The Hawks will be hosting the Nets after winning the last game against the Cleveland Cavaliers with a score of 131-107.

Consistency has been a constant issue for the Brooklyn Nets. They are also at 40-37 currently and at the 8th position in the Eastern Conference. The Nets will be facing the Hawks after a close 120-119 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks in the last fixture.

The Hawks have maintained a good record of 25-14 in the home games this season. The Nets, on the other hand, are having a decent record of 23-16 in the road fixtures so far.

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Atlanta Hawks113.724.643.9
Brooklyn Nets112.525.244.1

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both these teams have played a total of 187 regular-season games against each other. The Atlanta Hawks are ahead as they won 102 games, while the Brooklyn Nets were on the winning side in 85 matchups.

If we talk about the last 5 meetings, the Nets have dominated as they won 4 games and the Hawks could win just 1. The last clash took place this season on 10 December 2021. The Brooklyn Nets won that game with a score of 113-105.

YouTube video

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Atlanta Hawks: Guard – Trae Young | Guard – Bogdan Bogdanovic |  Forward- Danilo Gallinari | Forward- De’Andre Hunter | Center – Clint Capela

Brooklyn Nets: Guard – Kyrie Irving | Guard – Seth Curry |  Forward – Bruce Brown | Forward – Kevin Durant | Center – Andre Drummond

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Atlanta Hawks:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Trae YoungPoint Guard28.29.63.7
Bogdan Bogdanovic Shooting Guard13.51.33.2
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Clint CapelaCenter11.80.71.3

Brooklyn Nets:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Kevin DurantPower Forward29.66.27.3
Kyrie IrvingPoint Guard26.95.64.2
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Andre DrummondCenter9.90.90.9

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Atlanta Hawks would like to capitalize on their current form and secure a good home win against the Nets tonight. On the other hand, the Brooklyn Nets need to forget their disheartening loss in the last game against the Bucks. They have a strong team but the team depends too much on Durant and Irving.

A collective effort is needed to challenge the Hawks in their own backyard. They won the game when these two teams met last time this season. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Hawks over to Nets for this matchup.

Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds
Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.