Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds

Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds

Miami Heat is predicted to win tonight’s playoffs game against the Atlanta Hawks as per the latest Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds

The playoff heat is on as the teams have geared up to find a spot in the conference semifinal. In one of the Round 1 series fixtures, the Eastern conference giants are playing Atlanta Hawks in Game 2 of the series.

After a pretty one-sided contest in the first encounter, the Hawks are looking to stage a comeback while the focus is on Heat’s dominance this season.

The game is scheduled to be held in the FTX Arena tonight. Even though the pundits are foreseeing the outcome to be in the hosts’ favor, the Hawks would be punching above their weight in game 2.

Miami HeatAtlanta HawksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 72%Win Probability: 28%Heat
SmarketsOdds: 1.22Odds: 3.0Heat
YouTube video

Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Miami Heat have been one of the sides to defeat in the Eastern Conference as they finished the regular season without breaking much sweat. They topped the table with 53 victories and 29 losses while having a strong away record of 24-17.

Looking at their last five outings, they have managed 4 triumphs as opposed to just one loss against Magic. In their last outing against the Hawks, they took charge from the word go as they lead their opponents by a huge margin which kept on growing, eventually resulting in a 1-0 lead.

On the other hand, the Atlanta Hawks didn’t have the most comfortable ride as they were constantly in the midst of victories and losses. Despite inconsistencies, the side scraped through to the playoffs with an 8th place finish consisting of 43 wins and 39 defeats.

They were on a roll coming into the postseason as they notched up three back-to-back triumphs but a poor day at the office in Game 1 has put their future prospects at stake. They will be drawing inspiration from a favored playoff record against the Heat going into the second game of the 7-match series.

Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (130 games): Heat – 73 wins, Hawks – 57 wins.                 

Playoffs (13 games): Heat – 6 wins, Hawks – 7 wins.

Previous meeting: Heat won 113-109 on 8th April 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out


Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 39.9% and a 3-pointer conversion of 37.2 so far. He fetched 27 points along with a rebound against Atlanta.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 21.4 points and 5.5 assists in 57 outings.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 55.7 and a free throw percentage of 75.3. He has averaged 10.1 rebounds per game in 56 games he was part of.

P J Tucker was one of the top scorers as he notched up 16 points and an assist against the Hawks.


Trae Young who has played as a point guard has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 28.4 points and 9.7 assists in his career.

Danilo Gallinari who is the shooting guard has an efficiency rating of 14.35 while the center Onyeka Okongwu needs to do better than 8.2 points per game this season.

John Collins brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 79.3% and a field goal percentage of 52.6% in 54 outings.

Bogdan Bogdanovic who is the shooting guard is leading the charts by averaging 3.1  assists to turnover ratio for the side.

Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The Miami Heat taking on Atlanta Hawks would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the next stage of the playoffs in this 7-game series. Looking at this rivalry, Miami Heat is a heavy favorite with a 72% chance whereas the Atlanta-based club is behind with a 28% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

On the other hand Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Atlanta Hawks are in with an infinitesimally small chance while the Miami-based side has a massive opportunity to win two games on the bounce and open up a huge lead.

Heat vs Hawks Game 2 NBA Prediction and Odds

Read: Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.