Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds
5 2 votes
Article Rating

Atlanta Dream is predicted to win tonight against Indiana Fever as per the latest Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

The two bottom-placed teams in Eastern Conference, Indiana Fever and Atlanta Dream are set to clash tonight. Both the teams are coming off a defeat in their last game. Indiana Fever is on a 4 game losing streak while Atlanta Dream is on a two-game losing streak. The hope of making it in for playoffs almost ending, both Indiana Fever and Atlanta Dream will be hoping to end the WNBA 2021 season with few more wins.

Atlanta Dream lost their last game to Washington Mystics (74-82) with Courtney Williams scoring the most 23 points for Atlanta in the game. Monique Billings, Tiffany Hayes, and Aari McDonald together added 38 points to Atlanta Dream’s total.

Indiana Fever, on the other hand, lost to Minnesota Lynx. They were defeated by 80-90 points. Kelsey Mitchell in her 39 minutes stint added 25 points, 2 rebounds, and 5 assists. Teaira McCowan pegged in 17 points in the game. Tiffany Mitchell, Victoria Vivians and Lindsay Allen added 10 points each for Indiana Fever in the game.

Tonight Atlanta Dream will be hosting Indiana Fever at Gateway Center Arena.

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Atlanta Fever has had a slightly better season as compared to Indiana Fever. This season, in two games between the two teams, Atlanta Dream and Indiana Fever have won one game each. Tonight Atlanta Dream enjoys a home advantage, however, their recent form doesn’t seem to be encouraging. Going the game, Atlanta Dream starts as favorites.

The latest Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds also have Atlanta Dream ahead of Indiana Fever. The win probability of Atlanta Dream stands at 61% and the chances of Indiana Fever defeating Atlanta Fever is a mere 39% as per FiveThirtyEight.

Atlanta Dream
Indiana Fever
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 61%
Win Probability: 39%
Atlanta Dream
Odds: 1.7
Odds: 2.2
Atlanta Dream

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Atlanta Dream has had a season they don’t want to remember. They have more defeats than wins this season. As of now, they have 22 defeats and 7 wins. They are coming off a defeat in their last game and have lost 9 of their last 10 games.

Their home, as well as away campaign, has been in shambles. At home, they have had 3 wins and 11 defeats while on road they are 4-11 as of now. Their conference record stands at 5-8.

Indiana Fever on the other hand is also coming off a defeat in their last game against Minnesota Lynx. Their form this season is nowhere close to encouraging. They are currently the last-placed team not just in Eastern Conference but also in the overall season’s ranking. They have won just 6 games and lost massive 23 games.

At the home of 15 games, they have 4 wins and 11 defeats while on roads they have managed to win only 2 games and lost 12 games. In the last 10 games, they have won they have 3 wins and 7 defeats. Indiana Fever this season is averaging 74.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 84.4 points per game. 

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Atlanta Dream has had an edge over Indiana Fever in the overall head-to-head clash. As of now, there have been 42 games between the two teams with Atlanta Dream winning 23 games. Indiana Fever has been able to secure 19 wins playing against Atlanta Dream.

In the last 5 games, Atlanta Dream defeated Indiana Fever twice while Indiana Fever has won 3 of the last 5 games. This season there have been two games between the two teams with Atalanta Dream winning one and Fever winning the other one.

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream

Host Team: Atlanta Dream

Scheduled Date and Time: 14th September, 7 PM EST

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

WNBA: Atlanta Dream defeat Indiana Fever, 88-78

Read: New York Liberty vs Seattle Storm Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x