Jazz vs 76ers prediction: Statistical Analysis
Jazz vs 76ers Prediction: As per Statistical Analysis, form and data analysis Jazz are predicted to win this game
In their next game, the Utah Jazz will take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday. This marks the second game of Utah’s back-to-back following an away game against Washington on Saturday. The Jazz is coming off a loss against the Washington Wizards 121-112 with Jordan Clarkson scoring 18 points for them.
Philadelphia 76ers are 6-7 coming into this match and it marks back-to-back home matches. 76ers are 9th on the table with 3-3 at home. 76ers beat Atlanta Hawks 121-109 in the last game with Embiid scoring 42 points for them.
Jazz vs 76ers Prediction: Key Stats
Jazz Surprised by Wizards
Currently, the Jazz are top of the Western Conference with ten wins and four losses. They are coming off a winning streak with four victories in the last five games. The Jazz is 5-0 at home and 5-4 away.
The Jazz has won one and lost two of their last three away games. The Jazz beat the Clippers and Hawks only to lose to the Wizards 121-112. The Wizards dominated the Jazz in the last three quarters after the Jazz took an early lead in the first quarter. Four players scored 16 or more points for the Jazz as they scored 46% field goals and 35% 3-pointers.
Philadelphia 76ers looking for back-to-back wins at home
Philadelphia enters Sunday with two wins in the last three matches and would be looking for back-to-back wins. As of Saturday, the 76ers were 9th in the Atlantic Division standings with a 6-7 record, four games behind the Bucks. Philadelphia is 3-4 at home this season. Philadelphia are coming off a win at home against the Atlanta Hawks. The 76ers dominated the Hawks for most of the match-winning first quarter 37-24 with 55% field goals and 33.33% 3-pointers with Joel Embiid scoring over 40 points, scoring 10 rebounds and 6 assists.
76ers vs Jazz Prediction: 76ers Stats
- This season, the 76ers have won 3 of their 7 home games with an average aggregate of 112-107 pointsThe number of games with a difference of 3 or fewer points = 2
- Number of games with a 4-10 points difference = 1
- With 33.9 defensive rebounds per match, the 76ers rank 15th on the table, but they rank among the best with 74.4%.
- In this season’s games, the 76ers have averaged 107.8 points per game, 46.0% of their field goals have been made, and 39.7 rebounds per game.
Jazz vs 76ers Prediction: Jazz Stats
- This season, the Nets have averaged 118.8 points per game with a successful field goal percentage of 47.3%. The Jazz have been average on assists as well with an average assist of 27.7 per match.
- The Jazz has won five of their nine away games this season with a win percentage of 62.5 and an away aggregate of more than 110 points.
- The Jazz average 8.6 steals, 5.5 blocks, and 44.7 rebounds per game.
Jazz vs 76ers odds
jazz vs 76ers odds are in favour of Jazz with most sites preferring Jazz over 76ers
- Jazz: -270
- 76ers: +215
- Jazz: -6.5 (-110)
- 76ers: +6.5 (-110)
- Total Points
- Over 225.5: -110
- Under 225.5: – 110
Jazz vs 76ers Prediction: Recent Form
Jazz (10-4) with a positive aggregate at home and away. At home, the aggregate is 5-0 and away, it’s 5-4. Jazz has a 55.5% victory rate on the road but has not lost any games at home.
The 76ers are 6-7 in the Western Conference. The 76ers are 3-4 at home and 3-3 away. The 76ers have won two in the last three matches. 76ers in their last three matches have beaten the Hawks and the Phoenix suns.
Jazz vs 76ers Head-to-Head Statistics
In NBA history, 105 regular-season games have been played between these two teams. With 58 victories, the Jazz are marginally ahead. In 47 games, the 76ers have won. Over their last five games, the Jazz have defeated the 76ers 3-2.
Last Meeting: Jazz defeated 76ers 118-96
- The Jazz have scored 118 or more against the 76ers in four of their last five matches.
- The 76ers have also scored 120 or more on two occasions against the Jazz.
- There have been no close games between the two sides, with no match ending with fewer than 10 points.
- The biggest margin of victory between both sides belongs to the Jazz with 35 points.
76ers vs Jazz Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Joel Embiid (Centre)
Points Per Game: 29.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 10.00 | Assists Per Game: 3.7
Tyrese Maxey (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 23.2 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.5 | Steals Per Game: 0.8
James Harden (shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 22.00 | Rebounds Per Game: 7.00 | Assists Per Game: 10.00
Lauri Markannen (Power Forward)
Points Per Game: 22.7 | Assists Per Game: 2.5 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.5
Jordan Clarkson (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 18.6 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.5 |Assists Per Game: 5.2
Colin Sexton (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 13.7 | Rebounds Per Game: 2.8 | Assists Per Game: 1.8
The 76ers have a task in their hands as they prepare for the Jazz. The Jazz with its current form are favourites to win against the 76ers. We are aiming for over 224.5 points and a win for Utah Jazz