Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds

New York Knicks is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Atlanta Hawks as per the latest Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds

The Atlanta Hawks are set to meet the New York Knicks for their next NBA fixture on Tuesday night. The Hawks have played well in the recent games and they would look to secure more wins in the upcoming week and improve their chances of getting into the top 8 of the Eastern Conference.

The New York Knicks have a negligible chance of qualifying for the playoffs. However, they looked good in the recent fixtures and gave a tough fight to some top sides. The Knicks will look to dominate the Hawks at their home arena of Madison Square Garden.

The Hawks are facing some serious injury concerns of important players. Trae Young is still questionable to play the next game. John Collins is indefinitely out due to a finger injury. Nerlens Noel is expected to miss the next game for the Knicks who is suffering from a foot injury.

Atlanta HawksNew York KnicksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 45%Win Probability: 55%Knicks
YouTube video

Read: Nets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Atlanta boys are looking in good form in the recent games. They are 35-35 currently and at the 10th position in the Eastern Conference. The Hawks won 4 out of their last 5 matchups and they will be facing the Knicks after a 120-105 win over the Memphis Grizzlies in the last game.

The New York Knicks had a bad season so far. They are 30-40 currently and at the 12th position in their conference. The Knicks have won 3 of their last 5 fixtures and they will be hosting the Hawks after winning the last game against the Washington Wizards with a score of 100-97.

The Hawks have maintained an away record of 12-22 this season that looks not so good. The Knicks, on the other hand, have a disappointing record of 15-19 as of now in the current NBA season.

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Atlanta Hawks112.924.544.0
New York Knicks106.221.646.6

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Atlanta Hawks and the New York Knicks have played a total of 383 regular-season games against each other till now. The battle seems very interesting as the Hawks won 197 games, while the Knicks were on the winning side in 186 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, it has been a one-sided affair as the New York Knicks won all those 5 games. The last meeting took place on 15 January 2022. The New York Knicks won that game with a score of 117-108.

YouTube video

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Atlanta Hawks: Guard – Delon Wright | Guard – Bogdan Bogdanovic |  Forward- De’Andre Hunter | Forward- Danilo Gallinari | Center – Clint Capela

New York Knicks: Guard – Alec Burks | Guard – Evan Fournier | Forward – RJ Barrett | Forward – Julius Randle | Center – Mitchell Robinson

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Atlanta Hawks:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Bogdan BogdanovicShooting Guard14.23.24.0
De’Andre HunterSmall Forward13.51.33.2
PlayerPositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Clint CapelaCenter11.90.71.3

New York Knicks:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Julius RandlePower Forward20.45.210.0
RJ BarrettShooting Guard19.52.95.7
PlayerPositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Mitchell RobinsonCenter8.70.71.7

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Atlanta Hawks will surely look to capitalize on their current form and defeat the Knicks in the next game. On the other hand, the recent past record between these two must be giving the Knicks a lot of confidence.

The last time when these two teams met this season, the Knicks won the game comfortably. The prediction and betting platforms are giving a slight upper hand to the New York Knicks for this matchup.

Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Clippers vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.