Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers as per the latest Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

The Philadelphia 76ers are set to pose a formidable challenge when they play Los Angeles Lakers in an all-important clash. The Lakers who didn’t have the best of get-away have put an inspirational performance against the Cavaliers.

On the other hand, the giants Philadelphia 76ers have managed to accumulate a strong squad that can defeat even the best of the opposition. They are on a roll winning six out of 10 games, looking to grab the top position from Heat.

Even though the 76ers are tipped to emerge as the winners, the hosts are expected to play out of their skins on Wednesday.

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ersLos Angeles LakersPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.25Odds: 3.0576ers
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 60%Win Probability: 40%76ers
YouTube video

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: NBA 2021-22 Form

The Los Angeles Lakers are in a sticky with respect to their positioning in the Western Conference. Despite having all-time greats like LeBron James, the team has been heavily reliant on the big player. As a result, they are reeling under pressure in 9th place with just 31 victories as opposed to 41 losses this season.

Their inconsistency has once again blown up their chances as the side achieved just two wins in the last five outings against the Raptors and Cavaliers. But their positive home record of 20-17 has been a huge confidence booster up until now.

The Philadelphia 76ers have been one of the sides to watch out for given the way they have carried themselves in the Eastern Conference. After getting off to a fiery start, they never looked back as they managed to stay at the top of the table.

As icing on the cake, their winning spree in February and March meant that they were projected as the firm favorites. In the last five games, they have lost twice but made it up with triumphs against Mavericks, Cavaliers, and Magic. Despite occupying 2nd spot in the table, they are slightly off their game and are looking to get back the charisma.

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (286 games): Lakers – 146 wins, 76ers – 140 wins.

Playoffs played (34 games): Lakers – 20 wins, 76ers – 14 wins.

Previous meeting: 76ers won 105-87 on 27th January 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Lakers:

The Lakers who were singlehandedly carried by LeBron James have averaged 30 points and 6.3 assists in this edition. The point guard Russell Westbrook has averaged 18.1 points per game this season and has a field goal percentage of 43.7.

Wenyen Gabriel who started as the small forward wasn’t up to the mark against Cleveland Cavaliers. The Kentucky-based player scored 9 points and 6 rebounds in 32 minutes.

Dwight Howard is an important player who plays at the center position with an efficiency rating of 17.63 and a free-throw percentage of 64.1 in 51 games.

76ers:

Paul Milsap who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 39.5 and a free throw percentage of 70.8. He performed underwhelmingly against the Heat as he provided 5 points and an assist.

Tyrese Maxey who is the shooting guard on the side has an efficiency rating of 16.44 and an average of 17.4 points in every outing so far.

Georges Niang is an important forward with a field goal success of 43.3% and 9.6 points on average. Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 17.6 points per game along with an efficiency rating of 16.38.

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The odds and predictions for this battle between Lakers and 76ers would be interesting to look at. The 76ers are in a great position in this championship whereas the Lakers are the 13th favorites with heavy odds stacked against them.

Premium platforms like Oddschecker have also shared the same in their predictions. On the other hand, Smarkets have predicted the visitors as the frontrunners in this clash with odds of 1.47 with their opposition having odds of 2.52.

Looking at FiveThirtyEight, they have gone on to pick Philadelphia 76ers to start as hot favorites with the home team getting just 40% to secure a big victory on Wednesday night.

Lakers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Warriors vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds