Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds
3.5 2 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Lakers will start as favorites in their upcoming clash against the Clippers.

The latest Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds also favors the Lakers over the Clippers

Another exciting chapter awaits for the famous Lakers-Clippers rivalry in the NBA as the two Pacific Division teams will clash on Saturday at the Crypto.com arena. The two teams will look to improve their position in the Western Conference as they are currently sitting at 8th and 9th spot respectively. Players from both teams are expected to be high on confidence after securing victory in their last games. 

Fans of the Los Angeles Lakers will be pinning their hopes on LeBron James again amid rumors regarding his transfer. He has been playing exceptionally well for them even in his 18th season. The Los Angeles Clippers have a lot to deal with. Along with a better performance in the remaining matches of the season to qualify for the playoffs, they need to manage player upgrades well for the future. They are also suffering from regular injuries.

Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Clippers
Predicted Winner
Smarkets
Odds: 1.74
Odds: 1.96
Lakers
Spread: -5 (-120)
Spread: +5 (-120)
Lakers

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Lakers are struggling with consistency as they managed to win only 2 of their last 5 games. They will be facing the Clippers after defeating Utah Jazz with a scoreline of 106-101. The story of the Los Angeles Clippers in the recent past is no different. They have won 3 of their last 5 games. They will look to carry forward the winning momentum they got after giving a crushing 142-111 loss to the Houston Rockets.

The Los Angeles Lakers are 27-31 currently and they need to get back their last season form to keep their playoff hopes alive. The team president Jeanie Buss is already facing criticism due to the team’s performance. The Clippers, on the other hand, are 30-31 with 21 games to go. They need to manage their workload well due to more games on consecutive days.

The Lakers have a better point per game average of 110.9 in the current NBA season. The Clippers’ points per game average stand at 106.9.

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both the Western Conference foes have clashed against each other 229 times. The Lakers are much ahead of the Clippers with 150 wins. Although the Clippers have won just 79 games overall, they have been brilliant in the last 5 clashes as they defeated the Lakers in all those 5 games.

The last meeting took place on 3 February 2022. The Clippers won the close battle with a score of 111-110.

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch out

Los Angeles Lakers:

Player
Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Small Forward
29.1
6.5
7.9
Power Forward
23.1
2.9
9.7
Point Guard
18.3
7.5
7.8

Los Angeles Clippers:

Player
Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Point Guard
16.6
4.5
3.4
Small Forward
16.2
2.2
4.8
Shooting Guard
11.8
2.3
3.5

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Los Angeles Lakers will start as favorites for the big clash on Saturday. The Clippers will play with a depleted side due to the absence of shooting guard Paul George and small forward Norman Powell due to injuries.

They need to be at their best against the frustrated Lakers who will leave no stone unturned to improve their playoff hopes. Most of the prediction and betting platforms are suggesting a win for the Lakers.

As per Smarkets, the odds are 1.74 for the Lakers’ win. The odds for the Clippers stand at 1.96. FiveThirtyEight is also predicting a 58% chance of a win for the Lakers and 42% for the Clippers.

Read: Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Lakers vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x