Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction: San Antonio Spurs is predicted to win tonight’s game against Los Angeles Lakers.
The San Antonio Spurs is set to host Los Angeles Lakers at AT&T Center on Friday night. Both Lakers and Spurs are struggling to find their form with both Western Conference teams languishing about the bottom 3 of the points table.
The Lakers are coming off a defeat at the hands of Phoenix Suns while the San Antonio Spurs are yet to taste a victory in their last 6 games. The absence of LeBron James is hurting the Lakers with Anthony Davis finding nos support from the rest of nis teammates.
The San Antonio Spurs are currently going through a difficult period of play, which has seen them fall below .500 and into 13th place in the Western Conference.
Lakers vs Spurs Prediction: Key Stats
Lakers Hope for Their First Away Win
The Lakers are presently 3-10 and fifth in the Pacific division and are coming off a defeat after back-to-back wins at home with win over the Brooklyn Nets and the Detroit Pistons. The Los Angeles Lakers faced a defeat at the hands of Phoenix Suns in their last match. Their overall campaign this season has been marred by disappointments.
The Lakers have managed 5 victories this season with all coming in the Crypto.com center, while playing away from home, the Lakers are yet to win a game. They have lost all of their 6 on-road matches.
Currently, they rank 19th in the season and 14th in the Western Conference. Overall they average 110.7 points per game. They have 45.2 rebounds per game. Anthony Davis has been the one with the most points for the Lakers this season. He averages 26.4 points per game.
Spurs Lost their 6th Straight Game, Hope for A Home Win Against Struggling Lakers
The San Antonio Spurs lost their 6th straight game and now they have only 1 win in their last 10 games. Their this season’s campaign has been in complete shambles as they have managed to win only 6 of their 19 games this season. They rank above the Lakers with 1 more win than Lakers.
The Spurs have had 3 wins each at home and on road. They currently rank 20th in the season with an average point of 110.1 per game. They are 13th placed in Western Conference. Keldon Johnson is their leading scorer with 21.3 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction: Latest Odds
- Los Angeles Lakers: +6 (-105)
- San Antonio Spurs: -6 (-105)
- Los Angeles Lakers: +200
- San Antonio Spurs: -263
- Los Angeles Lakers: 39%
- San Antonio Spurs: 61%
- Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction
- Lakers vs Spurs Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Pistons vs Suns Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Lakers vs. Spurs Prediction: Lakers Statistics
- The Lakers have won two of their last five home games. The Lakers are below par when compared to other teams at home with only 40% wins in the last five matches.
- The Lakers are averaging 118 points at home in the last five matches.
- The five most recent games for the Lakers include:
- the number of games with a difference of 3 points or less: 0
- games had a differential of 4-10 points or more: 2
- The Lakers overall are averaging 110.2 points per game with 44.6 rebounds and 23.9 assists.
- In terms of Points scoring pattern, The lakers average 45.7% Field goal percentage and 30.9 3-pointers.
Spurs vs. Lakers Prediction: Spurs Statistics
In six games on the road, the Spurs have not won a single game. The Spurs averaged 106 points on the road this season with Vassell scoring the most points for them on the road.
- Spurs are averaging 112.6 points this season with 41.8 rebounds and 28.9 assists. Spurs averaged 47.1 field goals and 34.6% 3-pointers.
- Spurs overall are averaging 7.3 steals and 4.9 blocks.
Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction: Recent Form
The Spurs are 6-11 and are fourth in the Southwest division. Spurs have been poor in the last five matches with only 1 win in the last five games. Spurs are 0-4 away and 1-1 at home in the last five fixtures
Currently, the Lakers are 4-10 and 5th in the Pacific division. In its last five matches, Lakers has won 40% of the matches. Lakers are 2-1 at home and 0-2 away in the last five matches.
Spurs vs Lakers Head-to-Head Statistics
There have been 181 regular-season games between these two teams in NBA history. With 92 victories, the Spurs are ahead of the Lakers. The Lakers have won 89 games. Spurs also lead the Lakers in the last five games. The spurs are ahead 3-2.
Last Meeting: The Spurs defeated the Lakers 117-110
- The last five meetings between both sides have seen over 226 points.
- Both teams have scored over 105 points on each occasion in the last five matches.
- The highest-scoring match between both sides in the last five matches was played on 26 October 2021 when both sides rallied to score over 245 points.
Lakers vs Spurs Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Keldon Johnson (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 22.7 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.9 | Assists Per Game: 3.6
Devin Vassell (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 20.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.8 | Assists Per Game: 3.3
Jakob Poeltl (Center)
Points Per Game: 13.2 | Rebounds Per Game: 9.9 | Assists Per Game: 3.7
Anthony Davis (Power Forward)
Points Per Game: 25.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 11.5 | Steals Per Game: 1.3
LeBron James (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 24.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.8 | Assists Per Game: 6.9
*LeBron James’ participation is subject to his fitness
Lonnie Walker (Guard)
Points Per Game: 16.6 | Rebounds Per Game: 2.3 | Assists Per Game: 1.8
Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
The Lakers have found some form with two-back to wins at home with Anthony Davis firing all cylinders. On the other hand, spurs have been dismal in the last few games. Spurs are 1-4 in the last five matches and have lost four games on the trot. Head-to-head tells a different story with Spurs slightly ahead. However all other data sets indicate, the Lakers are the firm favorite going into this clash
Prediction: Lakers to win and over 226 points