Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Phoenix Suns will have home advantage when they host Los Angeles Lakers at Footprint Center.

The latest Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the host, Phoenix Suns.

The Los Angeles Lakers will be desperate for a win when they face the Phoenix Suns in their next NBA fixture tonight. This has been undoubtedly one of the most disappointing seasons for the Lakers in the recent past.

They have a major task ahead against the mighty Suns to keep their playoff hopes alive. The team’s head coach Frank Vogel reflected on his side’s chances in the remaining games after the loss to the Nuggets in the last game. Vogel said:

“We don’t worry about the math. We worry about the next game. Learn the lessons from this game, take them to the next game and hopefully get a win against Phoenix.”

The Phoenix Suns are expected to come out all guns blazing when they host the Lakers at the FootPrint Center Arena. It is hard to digest that the Suns lost their lost two games. They have been just amazing this season and have already broken many records. The Phoenix coach Monty Williams stressed the need to regain the form after the team’s loss to the Thunder in the last matchup. He said:

“We’ve got to get back to playing our kind of basketball.” 

Injury has been a major reason for the Lakers’ debacle this season. They played with a full-strength squad in very few games. The status of their No. 1 pick, LeBron James is still questionable for the next game. The Phoenix team has no major injury concerns for the upcoming fixtures.

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles LakersPhoenix SunsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 11%Win Probability: 89%Suns
YouTube video

For All NBA Odds and Prediction follow this Link

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds Recent Form

The Los Angeles Lakers are having a frustrating season so far. They are 31-47 currently and at the 11th position in the Western Conference. The Lakers will be playing against the Suns after losing 6 straight games. They lost the last clash to the Denver Nuggets with a score of 129-118.

The Phoenix Suns are currently the best team in the current season of the NBA and no team looks even close to going past their total number of wins. They are 62-16 as of now and leading the Western Conference with a huge margin. The Suns faced a shocking 117-96 defeat to the Oklahoma City Thunder in the last game.

The Lakers are having a very disappointing record of 11-27 in the road fixtures this season. The Suns, on the other hand, have maintained a fantastic record of 31-8 in the home games so far.

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Los Angeles Lakers111.624.143.9
Phoenix Suns114.927.245.0

Lakers vs Suns H2h

Both these teams have played a total of 258 regular-season games against each other. The Lakers are leading with 146 wins. The Suns could win 112 games.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, the Suns have dominated as they won 4 of them and the Lakers managed to win just 1. The last meeting took place this season on 13 March 2022. The Phoenix Suns won that game with a score of 140-111.

YouTube video

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds Predicted Lineup

Los Angeles Lakers: Guard – Russell Westbrook, Guard – Austin Reeves, Forward – LeBron James, Forward – Malik Monk, Center – Anthony Davis

Phoenix Suns: Guard- Cameron Payne, Guard- Devin Booker, Forward- Mikal Bridges, Forward- Jae Crowder, Center- Deandre Ayton

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Los Angeles Lakers:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Anthony DavisPower Forward23.22.39.8
LeBron JamesSmall Forward30.36.28.2
PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Russell WestbrookPoint Guard18.47.17.5

Phoenix Suns:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Devin BookerShooting Guard26.64.95.0
Deandre AytonCenter17.10.710.2
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameRebounds Per Game
Mikal BridgesSmall Forward14.41.24.3

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Los Angeles Lakers need to keep their spirits high and give a tough fight to the Suns tonight. They need to win each of the remaining games to remain in playoff contention.

On the other hand, the Phoenix Suns will aim to avoid another defeat and lose the momentum before the important playoffs. They are expected to bounce back by dominating the Lakers. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Suns over the Lakers for this matchup.

Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.