Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Golden State Warriors will be starting as home favorites in tonight’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers.

The latest Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds also predict a win for the host. Warriors

The Los Angeles Lakers have their next road trip to face the Golden State Warriors tonight. It is surely going to be a tough game for them, especially after being eliminated from the playoff contention with the last defeat to the Suns.

It is very hard to digest that a team full of many star basketball players has failed to compete in most of the games this season. The team’s head coach Frank Vogel expressed his emotions after his side’s painful exit. Vogel said:

“Extremely disappointed. Disappointed for our fan base. Disappointed for the Buss family, who gave us all this opportunity and we want to play our part in bringing success to Laker basketball and we fell short.

The Golden State Warriors will aim for their third straight win when they host the Lakers at the Chase Center Arena. It should not be a big task for them to take advantage of the struggling Lakers and secure another home win.

The Warriors have already clinched their playoff berth. With only 3 regular-season games, they would hope to continue the good form and end the season on a strong note.

Injury has been a constant issue for the Lakers from the start of their campaign. Anthony Davis mentioned after the last game that they had more lineups than wins this season which is a bitter truth.

The status of their No. 1 pick, Lebron James is questionable for the next clash as he is suffering from an ankle injury. The Warriors are missing their star player, Stephen Curry in the lineup. He is expected to make a comeback in the playoffs. 

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles LakersGolden State WarriorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 20%Win Probability: 80%Warriors
YouTube video

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Los Angeles Lakers had one of their most disappointing seasons in NBA history. They are 31-48 currently and at the 11th position in the Western Conference. The Lakers will be facing the Warriors after 7 straight losses. Their last game ended with a 121-110 defeat to the Phoenix Suns.

The Golden State Warriors are having a successful campaign this season. They are 50-29 currency and at the 3rd position in the Western Conference. The Warriors won 3 of their last 5 fixtures and they will be hosting the Lakers after defeating the Sacramento Kings in the last matchup with a score of 109-90.

The Lakers have a poor record of 11-28 on the road trips this season. The Warriors, on the other hand, have maintained a dominating record of 30-10 in the home games as of now.

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Los Angeles Lakers111.624.143.9
Golden State Warriors110.726.945.5

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

Both these teams have played a total of 429 regular-season games against each other. The Lakers are ahead as they won 258 of them, while the Warriors managed to win 171 games.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 3 games were won by the Lakers and 2 by the Warriors. The previous meeting took place this season on 5 March 2022. The Los Angeles Lakers won that game with a score of 124-116.

YouTube video

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Los Angeles Lakers: Guard – Austin Reeves, Guard – Russell Westbrook, Forward – LeBron James, Forward – Malik Monk, Center – Anthony Davis

Golden State Warriors: Guard – Gary Payton II, Guard – Jordan Poole, Forward – Jonathan Kuminga, Forward – Andrew Wiggins, Center – Kevon Looney

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Los Angeles Lakers:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
LeBron JamesSmall Forward30.36.28.2
Anthony DavisPower Forward23.22.39.9
PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Russell WestbrookPoint Guard18.57.17.4

Golden State Warriors:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Jordan PooleShooting Guard18.43.83.4
Andrew WigginsSmall Forward17.21.14.5
PositionSteals Per GameRebounds Per GameTurnovers Per Game
Gary Payton IIShooting Guard1.43.40.6

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Los Angeles Lakers will look to give something to cheer for the fans when they play the remaining games of this season. However, it surely is not going to be easy for them after facing 7 consecutive defeats.

On the other hand, the Golden State Warriors will aim to dominate the visitors tonight. It is expected to be a one-sided affair. The prediction and betting platforms are already giving a big probability of a victory for the Warriors in this matchup.

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.