WNBA 2021 Semi-Finals: Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds

WNBA 2021 Semi-Finals: Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win the Game 5 of WNBA 2021 semi-finals against Phoenix Mercury as per the latest Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds

On Tuesday night, Las Vegas Aces settled the score with Phoneix Mercury after they defeated Phoenix in their backyard. With this win, the 5-games semi-final series now stands at 2-2. On Thursday night, Phoenix Mercury will travel to Las Vegas to face the challenge of Las Vegas Aces.

The winner of the Thursday night game will face the Chicago Sky who made in for the finals of WNBA 2021 after defeating Connecticut Sun by 3-1 in five games series.

The game is expected to be highly competitive as both teams will be eager to make it into the finals of WNBA 2021.

2021 WNBA playoffs: Las Vegas Aces vs. Phoenix Mercury semifinal preview,  how to watch - CBSSports.com

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds

Las Vegas Aces
Phoenix Mercury
Predicted Winner
Win Probability; 68%
Win Probability: 32%
Las Vegas Aces
Odds; 1.36
Odds: 3.0
Las Vegas Aces

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form

The WNBA semi-finals between Las Vegas Aces and Phoenix Mercury is down the wire. Las Vegas levelled the series on Wednesday and now on Friday night, the two teams will clash in Game 5 of the finals. The winner will take on Chicago Sky in the finals of WNBA 2021.

Taking about the form of Las Vegas Aces this season, they finished as toppers in Western Conference while were 2nd in the overall WNBA ranking. They had won 24 games and lost 8 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.

Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury. Las Vegas Aces maintained a conference record of 11-4 and at home, they won 13 games and lost just 3 games. Playing away from home, Las Vegas has 11 wins and 5 defeats.

Phoenix Mercury on the other hand finished 4th in Western Conference and was 5th seeded in the overall WNBA 2021 ranking. They won 19 games and lost 13 games this season in the regular season.  Their conference record stood at 6-9.

Talking about their home record, they have had 7 wins and 9 defeats at home in regular-season while on roads their record has been better. They have had 12 wins in 16 games on roads.

WNBA live stream: Sun-Sky, Aces-Mercury Game 3 semifinals TV info,  picks/predictions, more - DraftKings Nation

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Phoenix Mercury and Las Vegas Aces have faced each other 54 times. Phoenix is the most successful amongst the two with 35 wins while Las Vegas won the remaining 19 ties.

In the last 5 games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has won 2 games while Las Vegas Aces won 3 games.

WNBA 2021 Semi-Finals: Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction: Predicted Winner

Las Vegas Aces has had a wonderful season so far. They clinched a semi-final spot directly as they finished top of the Western Conference points table. However, they have struggled in the semi-finals.

Phoenix Mercury made for the playoffs as 4th ranked team in Western Conference. In their playoff game, they defeated Seattle Storm and made their way for the semi-finals.

Surprisingly, Phoenix Mercury took a lead over Las Vegas Aces after the end of 3 games. However, Las Vegas Aces levelled the series to 2-2 on Tuesday night. The final game of the series will be played in the backyard of Las Vegas Aces.

Looking at the form of both the teams this season and also considering the home advantage, Las Vegas Aces has an edge in this game.

The latest WNBA 2021 Semi-Finals Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds also favours Las Vegas Aces over Phoenix Mercury. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Las Vegas Aces stands at 32% while the chances of Phoenix Mercury defeating Las Vegas Aces is 68%.

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Game 5 of 5-Games Semi-Final Series

Scheduled Date and Time: 8th October, 9 PM EST

Host Team: Las Vegas Aces at Michelob Ultra Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read: Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Dallas Cowboys Predicted to Win

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: WNBA 2021 Semi-Finals: Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Game 5 Prediction and Betting Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x