WNBA 2021 Semi Final Game 4: Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds

WNBA 2021 Semi Final Game 4: Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds

The latest Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds are divided over the outcome of the Wednesday night game WNBA 2021 Semi Final. However, considering the home advantage, Phoenix Mercury has an edge over Las Vegas Aces.

With WNBA 2021 season’s semi-finals nearing its end, the No. 5-seed Phoenix Mercury will be taking on No. 2-seed Las Vegas Aces tonight in Game 4 of the 5-games series. Currently, after 3 games, Phoenix Mercury is ahead of Las Vegas Vegas by 2-1.

Phoenix Mercury needs just one win to qualify for the finals while Las Vegas Aces have to win both the remaining games. Tonight Phoenix Mercury will be hosting Las Vegas Aces at Talking Stick Resort Arena. The last time when Mercury hosted Aces at Talking Stick Resort Arena, they defeated the visitors by 87-60 points.

All eyes will be on Mercury’ Brianna Turner and Brianna Turner. In the last game together they pegged in 41 points and had 21 rebounds and 4 assists in the game. For A’ja Wilson will have up here game if they are looking forward to qualifying for the finals.

Jackie Young and Liz Cambage did disappoint in the last game. Las Vegas Aces will be hoping to register a win in Game 4 so that they could play the final and deciding game at home.

YouTube video

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix MercuryLas Vegas AcesPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 70%Win Probability: 30%Phoenix Mercury
SmarketsOdds: 1.90Odds: 1.88Las Vegas Aces
Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Game 4 of 5-Games Semi-Final Series

Scheduled Date and Time: 6th October, 10 PM EST

Host Team: Phoenix Mercury at Talking Stick Resort Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form

Phoenix Mercury defeated Las Vegas Aces last Sunday in the 3rd game of the 5-games series and went on to lead the series by 2-1. This season Phoenix Mercury finished 4th in Western Conference and were 5th seeded in the overall WNBA 2021 ranking.

They won 19 games and lost 13 games this season in the regular season.  Their conference record stood at 6-9.

Talking about their home record, they have had 7 wins and 9 defeats at home in regular-season while on roads their record has been better. They have had 12 wins in 16 games on roads.

Las Vegas Aces on the other hand became one of the two teams making directly in for the semi-finals. They finished as toppers in Western Conference while were 2nd in the overall WNBA ranking. They had won 24 games and lost 8 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.

Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury.

Las Vegas Aces maintained a conference record of 11-4 and at home, they won 13 games and lost just 3 games. Playing away from home, Las Vegas has 11 wins and 5 defeats.

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Phoenix Mercury and Las Vegas Aces have faced each other 53 times. Phoenix is the most successful amongst the two with 35 wins while Las Vegas won the remaining 18 ties.

In the last 5 games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has won 3 games while Las Vegas Aces won 2 games.

Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Las Vegas Aces has had a wonderful season so far. They clinched a semi-final spot directly as they finished top of the Western Conference points table. However, they have struggled in the semi-finals.

Phoenix Mercury made for the playoffs as 4th ranked team in Western Conference. In their playoff game, they defeated Seattle Storm and made their way for the semi-finals.

Surprisingly, Phoenix Mercury has taken a lead over Las Vegas Aces after the end of 3 games. With 2 more games left, Las Vegas Aces have been pushed to backfoot as they require a win in both games. Phoenix Mercury is just one win away from making it for the finals.

Looking at the form of both the teams this season and also considering the home advantage, Phoenix Mercury has an edge over Las Vegas Aces.

The latest Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds also favors Phoenix Mercury over Las Vegas Aces. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Las Vegas Aces stands at 30% while the chances of Phoenix Mercury defeating Las Vegas Aces is 70%.

Read: WNBA Semi Finals Game 4: Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Betting Odds