Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Clippers to edge Dallas

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Clippers to edge Dallas
4 1 vote
Article Rating

Los Angeles Clippers are expected to tame down Dallas Mavericks as per the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds

Los Angeles Clippers will host Dallas Mavericks at the Staples Center in the next match.

Clippers lost to New Orleans Pelicans 94-81in the last match. Dallas also had to face a defeat against Phoenix Sun as they went down 112-104.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Los Angeles Clippers
Dallas Mavericks
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 69%
Win Probability: 31%
Los Angeles Clippers

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Preview

The Clippers’ slow start has been a usual thing this season but they started the last match on the front foot against the Pelicans. Paul George started to get in the groove with some quick points while Nicolas Batum’s return boosted their chances.

Eric Bledsoe was booed off by the home fans heavily but he gave the away side a good start with five points and two steals. Clippers took a 20 points lead in the second quarter but Ivica Zubac had to leave the court after getting hit on the nose.

But they failed to maintain their momentum as their defence surrendered to Pelicans’ attack and they managed to reduce the gap by 12 points at the stroke of halftime.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds

The Pelicans began to challenge Clippers’ defence more as Jonas Valančiūnas started to hit more three pointers which created room for the other Pelicans to attack the basket.

Clippers failed to convert their shootings as they shot at a rate of 32.4% in the second, third and fourth quarter. In the third quarter, the Clippers got chances to make it even as they were trailing by just one point but their poor scoring saw the match handed over to the Pelicans.

Clippers had won seven matches in a row in this month itself but lost two and won two in the last four matches. They are currently 9-7 and need to win the next match to have a better position in the points table.

Dallas are 9-5 and have been pretty convincing in their home matches. But their away record is poor and they have to overcome that. Against Chicago Bulls, they shot 52% two pointers and 36.4% three pointers. Against Denver Nuggets they had 57.4% two pointers and 38.9% three pointers. Against Pheonix Sun they converted 36.7% two pointers and 50% three pointers.

Mavericks heavily rely on their defence as both Dorian Finney-Smith and Dwight Powell have been rock solid in stabilising the defence. Their offence hasn’t done very well and sometimes they even fail to put up 100 points on board.

Kristaps Porzingis seems to have found his form and has been pretty good in the last few matches. He netted 23 points alongside 12 rebounds and two assists in their loss to Phoenix Sun.

Jalen Brunson has been consistent and racked up another 18 points against Sun. Luka Doncic wasn’t available for the Mavericks once again but coach Jason Kidd hopes the player would be able to regain his fitness in time for the Clippers game.

Doncic has a 35.2% usage rate, the highest in NBA so getting him in the lineup will obviously boost Mavericks’ chances in the game.

In a major breakthrough, Staples Center is going to get a new name from this Christmas. The arena has signed a contract with Crypto. Com and will be known as the Crypto.com arena.

The naming rights have fetched a whopping $700 million for a 20 years period. The arena can accommodate 20000 people since 1999. This deal is believed to be the most lucrative in sporting history in terms of naming rights.

Also a home of the LA Lakers, the name will reflect when the Lakers take on Brooklyn Nets in the Christmas period. However, the Clippers are building their own arena as owner Steve Balmer is scheduled to open his $1.2 billion, Intuit Dome, in Inglewood which will have 18000 seats.

For Clippers Paul George is leading with 26.7 points, 2.1 steals and 5.1 assists on average per match. Ivica Zubac has 8.1 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.

For Mavericks Luka Doncic has 24.9 points, 8.3 rebounds and 7.9 assists on average. Dorian Finney-Smith has 1.4 steals while Dwight Powell has 0.9 blocks.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out For

Los Angeles Clippers

Paul George is leading with 26.7 points, 2.1 steals and 5.1 assists on average per match.

Dallas Mavericks

Luka Doncic has 24.9 points, 8.3 rebounds and 7.9 assists on average.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 162 games in the regular season. Mavericks have come up with 95 victories while the Clippers have registered 67 wins.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The Clippers have a 69% chance to win the match while the Mavericks have a 31% chance of claiming the match.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Andrew Pollner (AndrewPollner)

Yes I will watch the whole game between the Dallas Mavericks and the Phoenix Suns. As I told my Mom when I was a child “I’m not tired. My mother couldn’t believe it.

Originally Tweeted By joe || NY, WE HERE (jdemeoo)

the dallas mavericks should run a lineup made up entirely of the ex-Knicks they have on their roster. Frankie Ntilikina, Trey Burke, Reggie Bullock, Tim Hardaway, and Tingus Pingus.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Los Angeles Clippers vs the Dallas Mavericks Odds and Prediction

Scheduled Date and Time: November 21, 3:30 PM EST

Venue:  Staples Center

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Heat vs Wizards Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x