Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Clippers to Humiliate Pistons

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Clippers to Humiliate Pistons
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Clippers are projected to win their NBA clash against Detroit Pistons as per the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds

Los Angeles Clippers will host Detroit Pistons in the NBA at the Staples Center.

Clippers lost to Dallas Mavericks 104-112 in the last match while Detroit Pistons got defeated by Milwaukee Bucks 114-93.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Los Angeles Clippers
Detroit Pistons
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 89%
Win Probability: 11%
Boston Celtics

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Preview

Clippers have won eight games at home and lost four while Detroit’s away form is horrible as they have lost six games and won only two.

Los Angeles have averaged 105.9 points per game and have at least scored 3.0 points than her opponents on average while winning.

In the last ten games, they have managed six wins and four defeats. They have scored 106.4 points on average alongside 45.4 rebounds. They have also had 6.7 steals and 4.7 blocks per match and are shooting at a rate of 45.4%. They have given up 107.7 points in the proceedings.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction

For Pistons they have been in a more tricky situation as they have lost seven and won only three out of their last 10 matches. They have averaged 101.4 points and 41.2 rebounds.

They have also made 8.6 steals and 4.5 blocks per game and have given up 107.7 points on average. They are on a match losing streak and have been eyeing this game to get back on the winning note.

In a major breakthrough, Staples Center is going to get a new name from this Christmas. The arena has signed a contract with Crypto. Com and will be known as the Crypto.com arena.

The naming rights have fetched a whopping $700 million for a 20 years period. The arena can accommodate 20000 people since 1999. This deal is believed to be the most lucrative in sporting history in terms of naming rights.

Also a home of the LA Lakers, the name will reflect when the Lakers take on Brooklyn Nets in the Christmas period. However, the Clippers are building their own arena as owner Steve Balmer is scheduled to open his $1.2 billion, Intuit Dome, in Inglewood which will have 18000 seats.

Los Angeles are 5th in the Western Conference and improved performance against Pistons will boost their playoffs chances. They have defied the odds so far with exemplary display despite missing their star player Kawhi Leonard this season.

They were very close to turning the odds in the last match as the game went into overtime but Dallas held on and pulled the game away from them.

The Clippers will start their four game home journey and need to capitalise on this if they are to improve their 10-8 record. They have been very unlucky as Leonard is yet to play a single game this season.

They are one of the which has seen most of the missed games this season. Had there been fewer injuries they would have been on the upper side of the table as it stands.

Pistons are 4-14 currently and their chances of making it to the playoffs are very bleak. Jerami Grant has been averaging 19.0 points on average.

Isaiah Stewart has had 7.1 assists and 1.2 blocks on average. Cade Cunningham has 4.9 assists while Killian Hayes has 1.6 steals on average.

For Los Angeles, Paul George is leading the way with 16.4 points and 1.8 steals alongside 5.3 assists. Ivica Zubac has 8.3 rebounds and Isaiah Hartenstein has 1.1 blocks.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out For

Los Angeles Clippers

Paul George: Paul George is leading the way with 16.4 points and 1.8 steals alongside 5.3 assists.

Detroit Pistons

Isaiah Stewart: Isaiah Stewart has had 7.1 assists and 1.2 blocks on average.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 120 games in the regular season. Pistons have racked up 72 victories while the Clippers have claimed 48 wins so far.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Clippers have an edge as they have a 89% chance of claiming a win while Pistons have a 11% chance of grabbing a win.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By djfprimal (iamprimalmusic)

Clippers need to bring Keon, and Brandon and give them some reps. Seriously. I get that we are injured but PG and Reggie need rest. Rn, Personally, everyone not named PG, Reggie, Batum, and Kawhi. Needs reps. Fr fr. Next game is Detroit. Good matchup for the remaining players

Originally Tweeted By Unbiased NBA Fan (nonbiasednbafan)

With both teams completely healthy (aside from Kawhi Leonard being absent), could the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Dallas Mavericks in a 7-game series where they DO NOT have home court advantage?

Read More: Nets vs Celtics Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x