Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Clippers to edge Pelicans

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Clippers to edge Pelicans
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Clippers are projected to win against New Orleans Pelicans in the NBA according to the Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds

Los Angeles Clippers will host New Orleans Pelicans in the NBA at the Staples Center.

Clippers lost to Golden State Warriors 105-90 while New Orleans Pelicans got defeated at the hands of Utah Jazz.

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Los Angeles Clippers
New Orleans Pelicans
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 73%
Win Probability: 27%
Los Angeles Clippers

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Preview

Clippers have won eight and lost seven against the Western Conference sides while Pelicans have won just four and lost nine against Western Conference teams.

This will be their second meeting of the season. Pelicans won the match 94-81 as Jonas Valanciunas came forward to push the Pelicans with 26 points.

The Clippers have lost half of their last ten games. They have averaged 102.4 points alongside 46.2 rebounds on average in the last 10 matches. They have also racked up 21.2 assists and 4.9 blocks and are also shooting at a rate of 43.8%. They have given up 102.1 points.

Clippers have won four and lost six out of their last ten matches. They have averaged 103.6 points with 45.4 rebounds. They have also recorded 24.0 assists and 3.8 blocks per match and are shooting at a rate of 43.9%. They have given up 106.7 points.

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction

Clippers will be determined to get back to winning ways after their loss to Jazz. Paul George scored 30 points and assisted five in the loss. Marcus Morris and Eric Bledsoe each contributed with 13 points but none of the other players reached double figures.

In a major breakthrough, Staples Center is going to get a new name from this Christmas. The arena has signed a contract with Crypto. Com and will be known as the Crypto.com arena.

The naming rights have fetched a whopping $700 million for a 20 years period. The arena can accommodate 20000 people since 1999. This deal is believed to be the most lucrative in sporting history in terms of naming rights.

Also a home of the LA Lakers, the name will reflect when the Lakers take on Brooklyn Nets in the Christmas period. However, the Clippers are building their own arena as owner Steve Balmer is scheduled to open his $1.2 billion, Intuit Dome, in Inglewood which will have 18000 seats.

Pelicans’ two game winning run halted in the last game as they lost to Jazz in the last match. Jaxson Hayes was the highest scorer with 15 points while Valanciunas netted 12 points alongside 12 rebounds.

Brandon Ingram and Nickeil Alexander-Walker scored 11 and 10 points respectively.

Zion Williamson could be back in the proceedings and he has been cleared by the NBA medical team to participate with his fellow players. He fractured his right foot and was sidelined since then.

He is yet to regain his full fitness and could be back on the court in December. His return will be a big boost for the Pelicans.

Jonas Valanciunas has 18.5 points on average with 12.3 rebounds and 0.9 blocks. Devonte’ Graham has 4.7 assists and Herbert Jones has 1.5 steals.

For Clippers, Paul George has 25.9 points, 5.2 assists and 1.8 steals. Ivica Zubac has 8.5 rebounds and Isaiah Hartenstein has 1.1 blocks.

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Los Angeles Clippers

Paul George: Paul George has 25.9 points, 5.2 assists and 1.8 steals.

New Orleans Pelicans

Jonas Valanciunas: Jonas Valanciunas has 18.5 points on average with 12.3 rebounds and 0.9 blocks.

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 65 games in the regular season. Clippers have claimed 30 victories and Pelicans have bagged 35 wins.

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

According to FiveThirtyEight, Clippers have emerged as the winners with 73% chances of winning while Pelicans have 27% chances of claiming a win.

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Never Gonna Dance Again ☭ (AlexAtTheTime)

He spent the majority of his time in New Orleans playing PF next to another traditional big (Alexis Ajinca, Omer Asik) and those teams lost lots of games. When Demarcus Cousins showed up it allowed AD to play where he’s most effective and for the Pelicans to be able to stay big.

Originally Tweeted By McGuireTipping (McGuireTipping)

Back GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS to BEAT Los Angeles Clippers tonight in the @NBA (Game Starts at 20.40 GMT) #NBA#Basketball

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans

Scheduled Date and Time: November 29, 10:30 PM EST

Venue:  Staples Center

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Lakers vs Kings Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x