Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win their upcoming game against Orlando Magic as per the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

The Clippers will host the Orlando Magic on Saturday. The Clippers will be without Paul George and Kawhi Leonard who is recovering from torn ACL he suffered last season. The Clippers so far have been pretty impressive without their Superstar Kawhi Leonard. The Clippers will be looking to get the better of the young Magic team on Saturday at home.

The Magic on the other hand is going through a rebuilding phase. Their young players Cole Anthony and the rookie Franz Wagner have been pretty impressive so far. The Magic will be hoping that the young players impressive performance will continue against the Clippers on the road on Saturday.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Prediction and Odds

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic 12/11/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

YouTube video

FREE Basketball 12/11/21 Picks and Predictions Today NBA Betting Tips and Analysis

YouTube video

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Predictions Game Preview

Los Angeles Clippers:

The Los Angeles Clippers have had a great run so far this season. The clippers are currently 5th in the west with 14-12 record. The Clippers are currently on a two-game winning streak. The Clippers even without Paul George in the line-up had a very impressive win against the Celtics on Thursday at the Staples Center.

The Clippers are a top 4 defensive team in the league. The Clippers even though being an elite Defensive team, are ranked 22nd in rebounding, they are ranked 23rd in the league in Turnovers Per Game. They commit 15.2 Turnovers per game. They give away 17.8 points off turnovers which is 5th worst in the league. They are in the bottom ten in opponents’ second-chance points, they give away13.5 second chance points per game.

As the Clippers will be without Paul George their leading scorer, they can’t afford turnovers or second chance opportunities. So the Clippers should focus on turnovers and rebounding.

Orlando Magic:

The Orlando Magic are currently going through a full rebuild. They have also suffered from injuries to some of their key players last season. Markelle Fultz suffered from a torn ACL last season. Jonathan Isaac suffered a torn ACL and meniscus. In their absence, Cole Anthony and the rookie Franz Wagner have stepped up.

The Magic are ranked 28th in the league in offensive rating. They are ranked 29th in defensive rating. They are ranked 25th in turnovers per game, they commit 15.4 turnovers per game. The Magic are a very young team. Their young players have shown potential. They have had some impressive wins this season. They will only get better as they play a lot more.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Los Angeles Clippers:

Reggie Jackson: Reggie Jackson is having a great season in terms of scoring, he is averaging 17.2 PPG which is second in the team behind Paul George. He has the best plus/ minus amongst the starters of the Clippers.

Marcus Morris Sr.: Marcus Morris Sr. has played only ten games so far this season. In the absence of both Kawhi Leonard and Paul George the Clippers would like to Morris step up big against the Magic. He is averaging 12.6 PPG, 3.5 RPG, and 2.1 APG.

Orlando Magic:        

Cole Anthony: He is has improved significantly across all aspects from his rookie season. He is currently averaging 20.3 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 5.9 APG, and 1.0 SPG. He is shooting has also improved this season. He is shooting 42.9% from the field and 36.4% from three this season.

Franz Wagner: The rookie is having a great outing so far this season. He is averaging 13.8 PPG second in the team behind Cole Anthony. He is making a strong case for himself in the Rookie of the Year conversation.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Los Angeles Clippers

PlayerStatusInjury
Paul GeorgeOutRight Elbow
Nicolas BatumQuestionableAnkle Sprain
Jason PrestonOutFoot (Underwent Surgery)
Kawhi LeonardOutTorn ACL

Orlando Magic

PlayerStatusInjury
Markelle FultzOutTorn ACL
E’Twaun MooreOutKnee
Michael Carter WilliamsOutThumb
Jalen SuggsOutLigament (Left Ankle)
Jonathan IsaacOutTorn ACL and Meniscus.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Predicted Winner

   Los Angeles Clippers Orlando MagicPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 86%Win Probability: 14%Los Angeles Clippers

For all NBA Odds and Prediction Follow this link

The Clippers at home even without Paul George and Kawhi Leonard should be able to win this matchup against the Orlando Magic. The Clippers had a great win against the Celtics on Thursday.

The Magic are young, and they have enough talent and potential, the Orlando Magic will be hoping to have a good outing against the Clippers on Saturday.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Match Details

 Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic

Date and Time: Saturday, December 11, 3:30 PM ET [ Sunday, December 12, 2 AM IST]

Venue: Staples Center.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.