Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: LeBron James to feature as Lakers to edge Pistons

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: LeBron James to feature as Lakers to edge Pistons
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Lakers are expected to win their match against Detroit Pistons as per the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction

Detroit Pistons will host Los Angeles Lakers at Little Caesars Arena in the NBA.

Lakers lost to Boston Celtics 130-108 as LeBron James made his return to the court after a prolonged gap. Pistons lost narrowly to Golden State Warriors 105-102 and would be eager to get back to winnings ways.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Los Angeles Lakers
Detroit Pistons
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 69%
Win Probability: 31%
Los Angeles Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Preview

All the eyes were on LeBron as he made his way to the court after an eight game absence due to an abdominal strain. He looked comfortable as he picked up 23 points but had to use a hat pack so that his muscles remain warm in the proceedings. He also recorded six rebounds, two assists and two steals.

Despite James’ return, the Lakers couldn’t capitalise as they have now lost three consecutive games giving their playoff hopes a big jolt. They are one of the favourites for the championship this time but have to play three way games on the trot which could determine their position. Anthony Davis scored 31 points but could only manage 6 rebounds.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction

In a major breakthrough, Staples Center is going to get a new name from this Christmas. The arena has signed a contract with Crypto. Com and will be known as the Crypto.com arena.

The naming rights have fetched a whopping $700 million for a 20 years period. The arena can accommodate 20000 people since 1999. This deal is believed to be the most lucrative in sporting history in terms of naming rights.

Also a home of the LA Lakers, the name will reflect when the Lakers take on Brooklyn Nets in the Christmas period. However, the Clippers are building their own arena as owner Steve Balmer is scheduled to open his $1.2 billion, Intuit Dome, in Inglewood which will have 18000 seats.

Lakers’ chances have diminished as they have suffered from a number of players being injured on the sidelines. Getting everyone on the same pitch would be important for them if they are to fight for the title this time.

They have been linked with Piston’s Jeremy Grant who could reportedly be available for a $20M contract but it remains to be seen whether they make the trade or not.

For Pistons they lost just by a mere three points. Cade Cunningham had 19 points in the match but didn’t get a point in the third quarter. Isaiah Stewart hurt his right ankle and needed some treatment before getting to the bench. Pistons already lost Kelly Olynyk for a few weeks and cannot afford any other injuries.

Frank Jackson was on point with 27 points in the match. He scored seven in the first quarter and went on to register nine points in the second. He tried his best in the fourth quarter but his last shot couldn’t connect.

For Pistons Jerami Grant holds the most points on average in each match. He collects 18 points per game. Isaiah Stewart has 7.7 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game while Killian Hayes has 3.7 assists and 1.6 steals.

For the Lakers, Anthony Davis has 23.8 points, 10.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks on an average per game. Russell Westbrook has 8.8 assists and 1.3 steals on average.

Lakers defence had a tough time controlling Jayson Tatum and they need to be careful in the next match. Added to that, their rebounding woes need to be sorted out as soon as possible.

They need some refreshing changes and the return of LeBron could inspire the side to take up some fresh new challenges. Westbrook had a night to forget as he had 4 rebounds and 6 assists. Their lack of depth in the side has hurt them and they need to dominate games for a long period.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Players To Watch Out For

Los Angeles Lakers:

Anthony Davis: Anthony Davis has 23.8 points, 10.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks on an average per game.

Detroit Pistons

Jerami Grant holds the most points on average in each match. He collects 18 points per game. Isaiah Stewart has 7.7 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 342 games in the regular season. Lakers have 208 victories while Pistons have 134 wins.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per the latest betting odds Lakers have a 56% chance of winning the match while the Pistons have a 44% chance of claiming a win.

 Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Isaac (ICoaxum12)

Lakers can’t even beat a sub .500 team that’s missing their second best scorer. Committing 29 fouls is concerning….Lakers will struggle with teams that move ball constantly and have quick guards.

originally Tweeted By Cosmo (dw_125)

Once again….u fly up in my mention not knowing the full shit! I never said the Lakers problem wasnt defense…but the have 2 problems…..Last yr Lakers was top 5 in defense but had a problem wid the offense! Now they have both problems!!!!

 Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons

Scheduled Date and Time: November 21, 6 PM EST

Venue:  Little Caesars Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Clippers vs Mavericks Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x