Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Knicks to edge Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Knicks to edge Lakers
0 0 votes
Article Rating

New York Knicks are projected to win their home game according to the Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds

New York Knicks will host Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA.

Lakers defeated Detroit Pistons 121-116 while Knicks got defeated to Chicago Bulls 109-103.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Los Angeles Lakers
New York Knicks
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 32%
Win Probability: 68%
New York Knicks

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Preview

Both the teams are in 8th position in their respective conferences. Knicks’ home record is pretty bad as they are 4-5 playing at their home court. They are shooting from the deep with a range of 36.4% while their 3 pointer shooting has improved a bit with it stands at 50%.

November hasn’t been so kind to them as they have played 11 matches so far with seven losses and only 4 wins so far in their kitty.

Their overall performance has fallen this month. They have scored very few three pointers and also their field goals numbers have decreased. They have also failed to put up enough defensive rebounds and with a number of exciting players in the opposition ranks, they need to improve their performance.

Julias Randle has been excellent but the other players have failed to contribute to the cause and the result has been visible. They have some of the lanky scorers in them but the results have been mostly disappointing so far.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction

Kemba Walker, Evan Fournier and RJ Barrett have struggled to score on a consistent basis. Their shooting off the field has been a matter of concern and Barrett especially needs to improve his scoring.

Randle was brilliant in the last game and even he needs to score on a daily basis to have a chance for his team. They need to plug their defensive gaps as they are giving up 108 points on average.

For Lakers, they looked clueless as both Talen Horton-Tucker and Russell Westbrook huffed and puffed as they were struggling in the first half.

After the second half, the scene improved as they dominated both offence and defence. Westbrook recorded 26 points while Anthony Davis registered 30 points to give the Lakers an unassailable lead.

The Lakers’ defence needs a lot more from his players. They are guarding the paint with utmost preference but they also need to secure the perimeter. Low ranked teams have easily scored 100-110 points against them and they need to sort out the mess.

LeBron James has been suspended for the first time in his career for striking on Isaiah Stewart’s face. Both the players were involved in the fight but the matter didn’t turn ugly as both sides’ players, referees and security personnel intervened to stop the altercation from being further forward.

He will now not be available for the Knicks match. Davis and Westbrook need to shoulder the responsibility in James’ absence.

Knicks reached the second round of the playoffs last season and they would be eager to replicate their results this time around.

Julias Randle has been averaging double-double alongside averaging more than 20 points every match. His mid range finishing is good and he can also shoot from the outside. He can be a dangerous opponent for the Lakers defence.

Carmelo Anthony has been an integral part of the La Lakers setup. He has averaged 15.2 points from outside. He loves to take on players and can be a very effective player against the knicks.

Anthony Davis has 24.6 points, 10.5 rebounds and 2.3 blocks. Russell Westbrook has 8.7 assists and 1.3 steals.

Julias Randle has 20.4 points, 10 rebounds and 5.1 assists. Kemba Walker has 1.1 steals while Mitchell Robinson has 1.7 blocks.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out For

Los Angeles Lakers

Anthony Davis: Anthony Davis has 24.6 points, 10.5 rebounds and 2.3 blocks.

New York Knicks

Julias Randle

Julias Randle has 20.4 points, 10 rebounds and 5.1 assists.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 293 games in the regular season. Lakers have claimed 170 victories while the Knicks have 123 wins.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, the Lakers have a 32% chance of winning the game while the Knicks have a 68% chance of claiming a win.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By  Tamara!  (Molatte83)

Damn, LeBron James just got suspended for 2 games without pay for hitting another teams player. In 19 years of James’s career this is his first suspension. Wtf did the pyre dude SAY?? Lol

Originally Tweeted By A.J. (justaj2k)

@Lakers I think it’s time to retire @paugasol ‘s number. I wish we would have had him his entire career but I’m happy he gave us several wonderful years and two titles. He also continued the legacy of great tandems that @KingJames and AD continue to this day.

Originally Tweeted By ابو ماهر (ElephantsMusk)

If the @Lakers play that defense… O boy I might eat my words and upgrade to a 2nd round exit. That team against @DetroitPistons after bron ejection. That’s a solid play in typa team… especially out west.

Read More: Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x