Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds
Los Angeles Lakers are set to host Sacramento Kings at the Staples Center in the NBA.
Lakers defeated Indiana Pacers 124-116 in the last match while the Kings narrowly defeated Portland Trail Blazers 125-121 in a thrilling encounter.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
Los Angeles Lakers
Win Probability: 65%
Win Probability: 35%
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Preview
The Lakers haven’t had the desired start as they have won 10 and lost in the first 20 matches. They missed LeBron James for a larger period as he struggled with a persistent abdominal strain.
But the big man is now back and he will add a much needed boost to the Lakers’ squad.
They have won half their last 10 games and have averaged 110.1 points alongside 46.8 rebounds. They have also racked up 23.6 assists and 5.7 blocks per game on average. They have given up 115.1 points in the last ten matches on average.
For Kings, they have been in a miserable run as they lost eight of their last 10 matches. They have averaged 105.4 points with 43.2 rebounds. They have also recorded 20.2 assists and 4.6 blocks per match. They have given up 111.2 points on average in the last 10 matches.
In a major breakthrough, Staples Center is going to get a new name from this Christmas. The arena has signed a contract with Crypto. Com and will be known as the Crypto.com arena.
The naming rights have fetched a whopping $700 million for a 20 years period. The arena can accommodate 20000 people since 1999. This deal is believed to be the most lucrative in sporting history in terms of naming rights.
Also a home of the LA Lakers, the name will reflect when the Lakers take on Brooklyn Nets in the Christmas period. However, the Clippers are building their own arena as owner Steve Balmer is scheduled to open his $1.2 billion, Intuit Dome, in Inglewood which will have 18000 seats.
As the stats speak the Lakers do have a very poor offence and the Kings surely have taken a note of that. They have allowed 113 points on average and their aged defenders might have been the reason behind their leaky defence.
They have some of the most talented players on their roster but they haven’t been able to play to their potential. With Lebron James too they have played some really poor games.
Anthony Davis has 24.3 points on average while Russell Westbrook has started to tighten his offence as he has averaged 20 points this season with 8.4 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
For Kings De’Aaron Fox is leading with 19.9 points per game on average alongside 5.6 assists.
Anthony Davis is off the injury list for the Lakers and is fit and raring to go on the court. He has dealt with a number of issues but has regained his fitness to have a go in the next match.
The Kings have a number of potential players in their squad with the likes of Fox, Alvin Gentry and Harrison Barnes they are a team to fear. They have played their last two games with an extra bit of pace and that has fitted them pretty well.
Like Lakers, they too have their defensive woes as they are in the bottom four when it comes to defensive ratings. It will come down to the offence as it might decide the course of the game.
Anthony Davis has 24.3 points. 10.3 rebounds and 2.2 blocks.
Russell Westbrook has 8.6 assists and 1.3 steals.
De’Aaron Fox has 19.9 points and 5.6 assists while Richaun Holmes has 9.8 rebounds and 1.0 blocks. Tyrese Haliburton has 1.8 steals.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out
Los Angeles Lakers
Anthony Davis: Anthony Davis has 24.3 points. 10.3 rebounds and 2.2 blocks.
De’Aaron Fox: De’Aaron Fox has 19.9 points and 5.6 assists
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Head to Head
Both the teams have played 437 games in the regular season. Kings have claimed 159 victories while the Lakers have 278 wins in their kitty.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner
According to FiveThirtyEight. The Lakers have a 65% chance of winning the match while their opponents have a 35% chance of grabbing a win.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets
This is your identity @lakers Defend your ass off, including your stars (yes, you @KingJames@russwest44), push the ball up the floor, pressure the rim, generate awesome looks for awesome shooters. This is gorgeous basketball.
When I was a kid all my friend were Chicago fans (rooting for the Champions) but my heart was already pumping for the @Lakers. That particular team with MJ, Pippen, etc were very important for my @NBA passion! NBA fan from Portugal TS:Diamond_Dog
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets: Match Details
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings
Scheduled Date and Time: November 26, 10:30 PM EST
Venue: Staples Center
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Read More: Bucks vs Nuggets Prediction and Odds