Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Bucks to ease past Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Bucks to ease past Lakers

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight’s game against Los Angeles Lakers as per the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction

In tonight’s blockbuster NBA game, the Los Angeles Lakers will face the reigning champion, Milwaukee Bucks, at the Fiserv Forum.

In their previous game, the Lakers were defeated at home by the Chicago Bulls in another blowout loss. Meanwhile, the Bucks are coming off a humiliating setback at the hands of the Atlanta Hawks.

Both the teams will be hoping to return to their winning ways. The host, Milwaukee Bucks will be starting as favorites for this game.

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Match Odds

Los Angeles LakersMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 14%Win Probability: 86%Milwaukee Bucks
SmarketsOdds: 2.78Odds: 1.30Milwaukee Bucks

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

So far, the Los Angeles Lakers have been inconsistent. They have been hindered by a spate of injuries and they enter this game with an 8-7 record. The Lakers recently lost to the Chicago Bulls at the staples centre 121-103. DeMar DeRozan went off and led the bulls by scoring 38 points. Lonzo Ball and Zach Lavine scored 27 and 26 points respectively. 

Anthony Davis who is averaging 24.2 points game and 10.9 rebounds per game managed to get 20 points in the loss against Chicago. The Lakers are still without LeBron James who missed his seventh game in a row because of an abdominal strain.

The Los Angeles Lakers are currently averaging 109.8 points per game with a rebounding average of 46.2 boards per game and 23.9 assists per game. The 2020 champions had a first-round exit in the 2020-2021 season due to injuries, the same situation occurs yet again as injuries are impacting the Lakers’ performance.

Talen-Horton-Tucker and Malik Monk made their season debuts last night coming after missing 15 games in the regular season due to injury. Frank Vogel will need to be smarter with his in-game adjustments, especially after half-time.

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction

The current NBA champions, the Milwaukee Bucks are also struggling to find their rhythm this season. Like the Lakers, they too have been dealing with a plethora of injuries. In their last game, the Bucks struggled to match the Hawks’ effort. They trailed by 14 points at halftime and were unable to come back.

Milwaukee’s bench failed to make a significant contribution, scoring only 15 points. This increased the strain on the beginning unit. With a 26-point effort, Giannis Antetokounmpo attempted to lead the team to victory, while Jrue Holiday and Grayson Allen combined for 37 points.

Their efforts, though, were fruitless because the Bucks were badly missing regular starters Khris Middleton and Brook Lopez. Trae Young led the Hawks by scoring a double-double with 42 points and 10 assists in the match.

Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the team in all the stats. He has an average of 26.5 points per game. He is grabbing 11.3 rebounds per game. He also leads the team on average of assists per game with 6. The bucks are currently 6-8 in the league.

image 268

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Los Angeles Lakers

Anthony Davis– He managed to score 20 points, 1 assist, 6 rebounds in the last match against the Bulls.

Talen Horton-Tucker– Coming after an injury, THT scored 28 points, 2 assists, 6 rebounds in the previous match.

Russell Westbrook– The former MVP scored 25 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds in the previous loss against the Chicago Bulls.

Milwaukee Bucks

Giannis Antetokounmpo– He scored 26 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds in the last game against the Atlanta Hawks.

Jrue Holiday- He managed to get 19 points, 8 assists, 1 rebound in the previous loss.

Grayson Allen– He was able to get 18 points, 1 assist, 3 rebounds in the last game against the Atlanta Hawks.

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Injury report

Los Angeles Lakers

Lebron James– Expected to return after a few games, Lebron is out due to an abdomen injury.

Kendrick Nunn– will be out due to a knee injury for this month.

Austin Reaves– will be out for November due to a hamstring injury.

Trevor Ariza– is out due to an ankle injury, expected to return till December.

Milwaukee Bucks

Donte DiVincenzo– will not return to play for 2 more weeks, out due to an ankle injury.

Brook Lopez– Expected to return next week, out due to a back injury.

George Hill– will be a game time decision, out due to a back injury.

Khris Middleton– will be game time decision.

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks odds and predictions: Predicted Line-ups

Los Angeles Lakers

Russell Westbrook (PG)

Avery Bradley(SG)

Talen Horton-Tucker (SF)

Carmelo Anthony (PF)

Anthony Davis (C)

Milwaukee Bucks

Grayson Allen (PG)

Jrue Holiday (SG)

Giannis Antetokounmpo (SF)

Bobby Portis (C)

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

The Los Angeles Lakers and the Milwaukee Bucks have played 140 regular-season games against each other. The Lakers lead with 83 wins and the Bucks have 57 wins. The Bucks have on 3. Out of the last 5 duels that these teams have had.

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Los Angeles Lakers vs the Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction

Scheduled Date and Time: November 17th , 7:30 PM EST

Venue:  Fiserv Forum Milwaukee, WI

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Clippers vs Spurs Odds and Prediction

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.