Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds
5 2 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Sparks is predicted to win tonight against Atlanta Dream as per latest Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

WNBA 2021 has not been fruitful for both Los Angeles Sparks and Atlanta Dream. Making in for playoffs is impossible for both teams. Los Angeles Sparks sits at the bottom of the Western Conference points table while Atlanta Dream is one spot above the bottom-placed team in Eastern Conference.

For Atlanta Dream, it registered the 8th win of the season in the last game while Los Angeles Sparks too is coming off a win in their last game. Sparks defeated Seattle Storm by 81-53 points. Te’a Cooper pegged in most points for Sparks. She added 19 points and had 2 rebounds and 2 assists. Erica Wheeler and Nneka Ogwumike added 17 points each to Sparks’ total. They had a total of 9 rebounds and 4 assists in the game.

Atlanta Dream on the other hand defeated Indiana Fever by 85-78 points. Tiffany Hayes was the star of the game. She scored 31 points and had 6 rebounds and 3 assists in the game. Courtney Williams and Candice Dupree with 15 points each added 30 points to Dream’s total. Courtney Williams had 11 rebounds and 4 assists in the game while Dupree had 2 rebounds.

The two teams will come face-to-face tonight at Gateway Center Arena.

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread, Start Time  and Prop Bets

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream

Scheduled Date and Time: 16th September 2021, 7 PM EST

Host Team: Atlanta Dream

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Atlanta Dream will be hosting Los Angeles Sparks tonight. Despite being a host it will be tough for Atlanta Dream to defeat Los Angeles Sparks. Added to it the recent form of Los Angeles Sparks has been slightly better than the form of Atlanta Dream. Therefore, looking at the current form and also considering the head-to-head stats, Los Angeles Sparks is predicted to win tonight’s game.

The latest Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds also predict a win for Los Angeles Sparks. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the Atlanta Dream is 48% while the chances of Sparks winning an away game tonight is 52%.

Los Angeles Sparks
Atlanta Dream
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 52%
Win Probability: 48%
Los Angeles Sparks

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form

Los Angeles Sparks has lost 6 of their last 10 games. Currently, they have 11 wins and 19 defeats and are placed at the bottom of the Western Conference points table. Overall they are ranked 9th in the season.

Their conference record has been quite depressing as they have won just 2 games and lost 12 other games. On roads, they are 3-11 while at home they have 8 wins and 8 defeats.

Atlanta Fever on the other hand has struggled more as compared to Los Angles Sparks. They have more defeats than wins this season. As of now, they have 22 defeats and 8 wins. They are coming off a win in their last game and have lost 8 of their last 10 games.

Their home, as well as away campaign, has been in shambles. At home, they have had 4 wins and 11 defeats while on road they are 4-11 as of now. Their conference record stands at 6-8.

Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Los Angeles Sparks has an edge over Atlanta Dream in the overall head-to-head clash. In the last 21 games between the two teams with Atlanta Dream has 9 wins. Los Angeles Sparks on the other hand has been able to secure 13 wins playing against Atlanta Dream.

Atlanta Dream, in the last 7 games, has not won a game against Los Angeles Sparks. This season there has been only one head-to-head game between the two teams with Los Angeles Sparks defeating the Dream by 66-64 points.

In the last 21 games between the two teams, an average of 154 points has been scored. Atlanta Dream has had an average of 51 rebounds while Los Angles Sparks has 48 rebounds per game. In terms of assists, Dream’s average is 9.2 while Sparks averages 9.3.

_MG_7104 - fi360 News

Read: Washington Mystics vs Atlanta Dream Prediction And Betting Odds: Mystics To Win

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Los Angeles Sparks vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x