Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Orlando Magic is predicted to win their tonight’s game against the Detroit Pistons as per the latest Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Orlando Magic has a good chance to secure a win when they host the out-of-form Pistons in their next home fixture tonight. The Magic have very few good memories from this season as of now. Having already been eliminated from the race for playoffs, they would want to play well in the remaining games and be on the winning side to give something to cheer for the fans.

Also, the upcoming fixtures are important for the Magic’s young squad to improve their skills and start the next season with confidence.

The Detroit Pistons are also eliminated from the playoff contention. They will look to avoid their 5th straight defeat when they meet the Magic at the Amway Center Arena. The Pistons need to learn from the mistakes they did in the last game against the Magic this season that resulted in a loss.

The Orlando Magic will hope for the fitness of Jalen Sluggs ahead of the next fixture. Cade Cunningham is expected to return to the squad for the Detroit Pistons who missed the last game due to illness.

YouTube video
Orlando MagicDetriot PistonsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 63%Win Probability: 37%Magic

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Orlando Magic have struggled a lot in most of the games this season. They are 18-52 currently and sitting at the last position in the Eastern Conference. If we talk about the last 5 matchups, the Magic managed to win 2 games. They gave a tough fight to some top-ranked sides like the Suns and the 76ers. However, they faced a humiliating 150-108 loss to the Brooklyn Nets in the last fixture.

The Detroit Pistons also had a very disappointing season so far. They are 18-51 as of now and will fall to the last spot in their conference replacing the Magic if they lose the next game. The Pistons will face the Magic after losing 4 games consecutively. They faced a 105-98 defeat to the Miami Heat in the last matchup.

The home record for the Orlando Magic is very disheartening as it stands at 8-25. The Detroit Pistons, on the other hand, have maintained a poor record of 7-28 in the away games till now.

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Orlando Magic104.223.444.0
Detroit Pistons103.522.943.0

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

There have been 118 regular-season games between Orlando Magic and Detroit Pistons. The Detroit Pistons are having an upper hand as they won 67 of them, while the Magic were on the winning side in 51 games.

If we talk about the last 5 clashes, 3 games were won by the Pistons and 2 by the Magic. The last meeting took place on 28 January 2022. The Orlando Magic won that game with a score of 119-103.

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Orlando Magic: Guard- Cole Anthony, Guard- RJ Hampton, Forward- Franz Wagner, Forward- Wendell Carter, Center- Mo Bamba

Detroit Pistons: Guard- Killian Hayes, Guard- Cade Cunningham, Small Forward- Saddiq Bey. Forward- Jerami Grant, Center- Kelly Olynyk

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Orlando Magic:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Cole AnthonyPoint Guard17.35.75.6
Franz WagnerSmall Forward15.32.94.6
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Mo BambaCenter10.30.61.7

Detroit Pistons:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Jerami GrantSmall Forward19.02.44.1
Cade CunninghamPoint Guard16.95.35.9
PositionSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Cade CunninghamPoint Guard1.10.6

Magic vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It may be called a battle of minnows when Orlando Magic and Detroit Pistons take on each other tonight. However, such games always turn out to be a close and thrilling contest for the fans. This is the fourth meeting of the two sides in the current season.

The team which loses will end up at the last position in the Eastern Conference. An interesting fact to note is that both these teams were in the last two positions on the table at the end of the last season as well. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Orlando Magic over the Detroit Pistons for this matchup.

Read: Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.