NBA Playoffs: Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

NBA Playoffs: Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

NBA Playoffs: Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Memphis Grizzlies is predicted to their upcoming game against the Minnesota Timberwolves as per the latest prediction for the 1st playoffs game.

The Minnesota Timberwolves are set to lock horns with the Memphis Grizzlies in the Playoffs Round 1 for the weekend blockbuster on Saturday. The Timberwolves couldn’t ask for a better campaign at the start of this season. They secured their second postseason win in 22 years after defeating the Los Angeles Clippers in the Play-In clash. The jubilant hugs at the end of the game showed how much the victory meant for the boys. It was a close contest and the Minessota side did brilliantly in the final minutes by holding their nerves.

The Memphis Grizzlies will have the home advantage on their side as the game will be played at their home arena of the FedEx Forum. Although the Grizzlies looked slightly out of touch in the last few games and ended the regular-season finale with a defeat, they have played a top brand of basketball throughout their campaign and are expected to go all guns blazing in the crucial playoffs.

The Grizzlies will hope for the fitness of their superstar, Ja Morant. As per reports, he can make a comeback on Saturday. Some other injury concerns for Taylor Jenkins include Tyus Jones and Jaren Jackson Jr. The Timberwolves have a healthy squad available for the next game.’

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Minnesota TimberwolvesMemphis GrizzliesPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 38%Win Probability: 62%Grizzlies
YouTube video

Read: Playoffs Round 1: Jazz vs Mavericks Prediction And NBA Odds

NBA Playoffs: Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Minnesota Timberwolves had a good chance of directly reaching the playoffs as they played well from the beginning. They ended the regular season at 46-36 in the 7th position of the Western Conference. Timberwolves won the Play-In game against the Los Angeles Clippers in a dramatic fashion with a score of 109-104.

The Memphis Grizzlies were the second-best team if we talk about both conferences. They finished the regular season at 56-26 in the 2nd position of the Western Conference. Their last game ended with a 139-110 loss to the Boston Celtics.

The Timberwolves have been 20-21 on the road trips so far. The Grizzlies, on the other hand, have maintained an excellent home record of 30-11 as of now.

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Minnesota Timberwolves115.925.744.2
Memphis Grizzlies115.626.049.2

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

There have been a total of 101 clashes between these two teams in the NBA. The battle looks very close as the Grizzlies won 51 of them, while the Timberwolves won 50 battles.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 3 games were won by the Grizzlies and 2 by the Timberwolves. The previous meeting took place on 24 February 2022. The Minnesota Timberwolves won that game with a score of 119-114.

YouTube video

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Minnesota Timberwolves:  G – Malik Beasley | G – Jordan McLaughlin | F – Anthony Edwards | F – Jarred Vanderbilt | C – Anthony Towns

Memphis Grizzlies: G – Ja Morant | G – Desmond Bane | F – Dillon Brooks | F – Jaren Jackson Jr. | C – Steven Adams

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Minnesota Timberwolves:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Karl-Anthony TownsCenter24.63.69.8
Anthony EdwardsSmall Forward21.31.57.1
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameAssists Per Game
D’Angelo RussellPoint Guard18.11.07.1

Memphis Grizzlies:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Ja MorantCenter27.46.75.7
Dillon BrooksSmall Forward18.41.13.2
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameRebounds  Per Game
Desmond BaneShooting Guard18.21.24.4

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Minnesota Timberwolves have proved their caliber of handling the pressure situations well after winning the Play-In game. They must be feeling confident to give a tough fight to the mighty Grizzlies. On the other hand, the Memphis Grizzlies are a very strong side to defeat at their home.

The return of Jo Morant will make them more powerful. As per the prediction and betting odds, the Memphis Grizzlies will start as home favorites to win this exciting contest.

Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction

Read: 76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.